4100 King --- Sat Box Placement in LR?

pcardoza

Hey Guys!

We have a 2014 4100 King Cyclone with the 50" LR TV. We've been considering addition of Satellite TV, but cannot figure out where we might install the sat box for that TV? Has anyone out there come up with a solution?

Paul C
Foxboro, MA
4100 King Cyclone

Boostable

What receiver do you have? We use a Genie and two of the mini companion boxes. The genie goes in our bedroom and one mini in the LV and one mini in the garage area. The mini's are approx 5x5 or so. Easy to tuck in the back.

pcardoza

We don't have service yet. I'm trying to see what options exist before signing up for anything.

Thanks!
Paul

Boostable

Paul,

We have direct tv at home, so I just borrow equipment from home and take it on the road. The Genie Mini's work great in tight spaces. I bought a complete HD DirecTV SWM dish kit off ebay for like 180 bucks. Came with everything you need to set it up. The Genie DTV DVR streams like 5 channels at once, so lots of options to record or watch. HD is pretty nice while "glamping" lol.. Anyway if you decide to get DTV let me know and I will send you my account number, saves you and me 10 bucks a month!!

Enjoy,

Jack

Mizmary

We have a small table that sits in front of the "plug cubby" to hold the blu-ray and satellite receiver.