4200 with washer Dryer

jimandjean

So we picked up our new 4200, new pictures to come soon, but the dealership told me that the washer is plumbed in to our black tank for wastewater.

Does that sound right to you folks? Anytime I've had washer dryer's and other coaches they were plumbed into the gray line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

The dealer is probably misinformed. But if you haven't used the water system yet (especially the commode), the easy way to find out is to close all the dump valves, run a quick rinse cycle on the washer, and then open valves one at a time to see which lets water out.

jimandjean

The dealer is probably misinformed. But if you haven't used the water system yet (especially the commode), the easy way to find out is to close all the dump valves, run a quick rinse cycle on the washer, and then open valves one at a time to see which lets water out.

Thanks Dan, that's my plan later today. Seemed strange

OEFVET

If you are referring to factory plumbing then your dealer is wrong. The washer is plumbed into the grey water tank#1.

Tree14

So we picked up our new 4200, new pictures to come soon, but the dealership told me that the washer is plumbed in to our black tank for wastewater.

Does that sound right to you folks? Anytime I've had washer dryer's and other coaches they were plumbed into the gray line.

What kind of washer and dryer are you installing. We gave a new cyclone 4200 and no one can seem to find one to fit. Could you post some pictures pkease?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jimandjean

Per my direct message I can gladly discuss with you. Our dealership installed a stacked splendide. But they had to literally cram it in. But so far I'm supe happy to have the big capacity and fantastic drying - clothes come out prefect.