6 Point Level Up Question

Fonz46

Im the proud owner of a brand new BH 3570RS with a question about the 6 point level up system. My dealer was not too sure of the correct operation of the leveling system in the walk through, so I thought I would post my question here. The question is, is it normal for the rig to kneel on the landing gear when the auto level button is selected? After it dips in the front, the other jacks engage and the unit does automatically level just fine. I just wondered if its normal for the rig to do that in the auto mode. The same sequence seems to happen when in the retract mode as well.

I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but I have a 2013 Landmark that does the same thing. There should be a DVD in the manuals that you received. You might watch it and see if it has any comments on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdfishing

Yes, the front dipping is normal before the other jacks engage. I was told by Lippert that the initial lowering of the front tells the system that the front is not attached to anything, like the truck. Enjoy your leveling system. You will be the envy of many other campers.

porthole

Retired
The "kneeling" is supposed to be for a baseline for the front to back level. The trailer will "most" of the time still auto level even connected to the truck.

Just be aware of the feature and makes sure you truck and tailgate are completely clear of the pin box.
If you are on un-level ground, front to rear, the jacks may retract much more then normal looking for that baseline.

And your tailgate will not stop the procedure :cool:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Look at the instruction for the Level Up on You Tube. There is a good video about it. The sequence is front to back and then side to side. Both the video on You Tube and the owners DVD say the same thing. a good dvd but I still rather have it in the form of a written manual.