6 way leveling system on a new 3010

Cjackg

You won't regret it... Even if you don't use the automatic leveling, the 6 Jacks and Manual mode control are worth it...!

Jim.Allison

TO the OP, get it. I have pulled into camp site, set up and popped a top and the guy that was there before me is still setting up for the next hour. I say , ditto and thumbs up X 2. Delete I deleted the corny fireplace and bought the6 point. LOL there is always somewhere to get some money. PErhaps that $400 vacuum cleaner, and bedroom TV.

brianlajoie

Have it, love it. It is a must on all future trailers.

X3!!! All I can add is make sure to check the reservoir. I had a leg get stuck in the down position and had to call Lippert. They were great - I was in the middle of Wyoming and found out that I was 2 quarts too low and when I had the slides and legs out, the reservoir ran too low. Added the 2 quarts and all is well. Just beware that more than 5 degrees off level and you'll need to use a 2x6 under the wheels to help out. Add a bubble level to the trailer nose to see this without leaving your truck. My understanding is that the 6 point level system is not an option on BH's. I would also be very wary of any salesman or dealer that says bad things about what they sell. Good Luck!