6pt Level Up LCD screen is blank!

Ladiver

Has anyone else seen this? My 6pt leveling is working fine. The legs go up and down as intended in both auto and manual mode. The problem I have is that the display lights up, but there is no text shown. I have e-mailed Lippert and they said if it is under warranty, take it to the repair center and have them replace it. If it is not under warranty, I can purchase the part. 2 questions...
1. How long is the warranty on the 6pt Level Up system?
2. Any idea how much the LCD replacement costs?

Thanks,

Jeff

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I recall at the Lippert seminar on the level-up that someone had this problem. They were told that removing the control board and putting it back on may fix this problem.

Ladiver

I recall at the Lippert seminar on the level-up that someone had this problem. They were told that removing the control board and putting it back on may fix this problem.

I will try this before purchasing a new display.

Thanks,

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Sometimes its just a "logic lock" problem. Ain't electronics just a wonderful thing.

Jeff, BTW, the Socal rally is set for October again.

Ladiver

Bob,

I just love electronics!!!!!

I know about the rally. Unfortunately, Sonja and I are going to pass this year. We really like being around for Halloween. There are lots of kids in the neighborhood, so it is fun to hand out candy. And you can't forget about taking care of the parents. We normally have refreshments for them too! ;-)