A/C leaking during rain

I need some help. The front A/C in my Elkridge 37 Ultimate leaks only when it rains. This is the third season I have had the fifth wheel and it has done it each season. The first year I tried tightening the bolts to compress the gasket. Last year I had the gasket replaced. Nothing has worked. I don't think anything is clogged because the unit seems to drain properly. Is there anything else I could try? Thanks

Bones

I need some help. The front A/C in my Elkridge 37 Ultimate leaks only when it rains. This is the third season I have had the fifth wheel and it has done it each season. The first year I tried tightening the bolts to compress the gasket. Last year I had the gasket replaced. Nothing has worked. I don't think anything is clogged because the unit seems to drain properly. Is there anything else I could try? Thanks
Is there any way you can look to make sure the gasket is actually sealing properly on the roof. There may be a chance that the AC unit is not situated properly and the gasket is not sealing around the whole hole in the roof. You may need to remove the AC unit to ensure it is sealing correctly.

Domi

Not sure if it is the same but our North Trail had a leaky AC this year. Once I took the cover down I noticed that the metal tape that they had sealing the interior of the plenum was old and falling off. I removed the old tape and installed some new. have not had a leak since including a rail/hail storm that dropped over a half inch of rain in 20 min.

Might be something to look at. See if you can find out where the water is coming from.

John