A Sneaky underbelly leak.

Padiddle

Took the Big Girl to the shop this morning to have the AC looked at. Wife watched me drive off and called me before I got to the end of my road. A lot of water pouring out of the back of the coach! I guess that When it rains, it pours. HA! Punny!
Not sure of the source yet. Figure a leaky fitting up under the kitchen or leaky tank seam, or broken overflow line, or… Hope to find out when it dries up some. Fiberglas Batting underneath is soaked. The unit had been parked for almost a year with no sign of a problem.
We DID have an icemaker leak in the slide, but she was moved to have that repaired.
Wish us luck.

danemayer

A few days ago someone else found caulking gaps at the seams of their front and rear caps. Rain water getting in at the top of the rear cap was filling the underbelly.

Padiddle

Update: The leak was found to be yet another ice maker line leak. This one located about a foot and a half from where it goes into the floor after the shut off valve under the sink. A very fine spray, but after a year of being "plugged in", it had plenty to offer!
20160807_121655-1.jpg
This was the 3rd strike with this nylon line. Since I had access to it with the belly board down, I replaced the entire line with 3/8" PVC line I got from Lowe's.
20160808_185534.jpg

I ran it from the under sink shut off to the drain valve on the frame. I also insulated it, as well as the lines to the sink. I'll probably replace the drain valve and line to the fridge after the belly has been reinstalled.
Thanks for all of the replies and suggestions! Much appreciated.