A Thread For Ann Walker

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Too darn bad re the Speedo's but glad you got your coffe on time. A special nurse is always good to have on your side!

We are out shopping today!
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shopping my foot. What a surprise. Can't believe you guys drove all the way down here to visit, you are two special folks. You made my day! Can't wait to get out of here and spend time sitting by the camp fire with you and everyone.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ann just remember we love you! You are family and I loved spending a few hours with you today. I will call you when we get back to Jersey. Be good and we'll be camping before ya know it. Thanks again for a great afternoon!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

mjatwalker

Think of you often, girl. Do what they tell ya ( no fun, I know). We look forward to camping and seeeing you and Mike
soon. Praying for you and Judy both -- spring and good health are down the road. Jake isn't in the pool is he?????
Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. Judy and I really appreciate them. Hopefully Jake is still in hibernation!

mjatwalker

Hello Anne from the great white north. And I mean white with more coming Monday. Hope you are doing well can't wait to hug you and see you and laugh with you all.

Hope you're recovered from your bout with pneumonia and it is not lingering on. Sorry you're getting hit with so much snow but I'm also glad we aren't getting it! Looking forward to Gettysburg and seeing you guys. And I'm going to collect on the hug too. Can't wait

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Shopping my foot. What a surprise. Can't believe you guys drove all the way down here to visit, you are two special folks. You made my day! Can't wait to get out of here and spend time sitting by the camp fire with you and everyone.

It just doesn't get any better than that! John and Deb are real Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

Haven't met you and we most likely won't be at a chapter rally for awhile to come but you have my prayers :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It just doesn't get any better than that! John and Deb are real Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gus! If you love someone the way we do it's easy to put your heart and soul into them. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and that means being there for someone you call your friend all the time! God bless my husband who always goes along with my crazy plans! Thanks for driving honey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mjatwalker

Thanks Gus! If you love someone the way we do it's easy to put your heart and soul into them. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and that means being there for someone you call your friend all the time! God bless my husband who always goes along with my crazy plans! Thanks for driving honey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, thanks for driving honey!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well Girlfriend you pooped me out yesterday! I slept until 6:05 after hitting the sack within 20 minutes of getting home. I missed you at the coffee pot this morning! Today going shopping after church and I really am going shopping this time. John is going to get some of the important things (like sewer hose) put back in the Bighorn and we'll watch the race this afternoon. Well, John will watch the race and I'll sleep through it like I usually do! Love you!

I'll call you later and maybe we'll Skype today!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I'm up for early coffee this morning. Hope you have a good day girlfriend! I will talk to you later.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Girlfriend! If this actually posts when I'm finished it will be a miracle. Hope you feel better today. There has been so much trouble loggin on and staying logged in that I haven't visited lately. Just know that I'm thinking about you!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Good Morning Annie. Hope you are doing well today and we are praying daily for your recovery. Can't wait to see you folks.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Ann hope u r doing well today another day closer to breaking out of the joint. Miss u guys even Samson & Hanna miss Chance & Kelsey

mjatwalker

have pretty much slept the last two days away. They have been a blur. Sorry I missed you posts Colleen & Jim. The Drs tell me things are pretty much going as planned but I sure will be happy to see my numbers going in a positive direction. Can't wait to be heading out!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Girlfriend! Sorry I haven't met you for coffee the last couple of days. I gave up trying to post to the forum and when I logged on this morning I figured I would give it a try! I pray that you are feeling better than you have the last couple of days. You sounded so tired on the phone and I skipped calling yesterday because I woke you the last 2 times I called.

Know that we love you like family and we are thinking about you always! Get better and get out of there! I will call you later. Miss you and love you!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Good morning Ann, thinking of you !! The sun is shining in Ny with temps today at 50 today looking forward for all are snow piles to be gone.

jbeletti

Hi Ann!

I've been following this thread. It's great to see you post in it as well. I wanted to let you know that Nancy and I have been praying for you and Mike.

Hope today is a great day for you.

Jim

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Good Morning Ann hope you are doing well today have been thinking about you and glad to hear you are getting your must needed rest. We are going to crossroads today to prep the camper for our first trip of the season to Lancaster in a few weeks. Keep your faith in the lord and he will help you achieve all your goals you have set. We love and miss you and all you have to do is say the word and we'll be there to bust you out!

Vinny773

Hi Ann,
I just saw this thread and wanted to say, take care of yourself and our prayers are with you. As you can see from this thread a lot of people care about both you and Mike during these very difficult times. This is definitely a second family for everyone. Hope to see both you two very soon. Happy Easter.