A Thread For Ann Walker

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As many of you may know, Maryland Chapter Leader Ann Walker is now hospitalized and will be in the brig for 10-15 Days. I just got off the phone with her and she sounds really good! Let's use this thread to communicate with her as she is not happy with the delay to the start of her camping season. I am sure she would love to hear from everyone so "let's get it started right here"! :cool:

jnbhobe

Ann; Do what the doctors say and kick some Cancer Butt and get out of that place soon. We hope to see you guys this season.

Miss ya !! Patti & Jon & Freckles

jimtoo

Do what the Doctors ask of you. Sometimes it may not seem like it's working, but it will work. Kick it out and get back to camping.
Rest assured that all Heartlanders are praying for you.
See you in June.

Jim and Bette ♥♥♥
We are both long term survivors. Jim 2 times in the colon.. 18 years now.. Bette, renal cell, 1 kidney, 10 years. :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Take care Ann, we're cheering and praying for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Praying for you and Mike both. Need you back out on the Rally circuit as soon as possible.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Praying for you Ann. We're looking forward to seeing you in Goshen.

cjhicks

Ann, we are sending prayers your way , Judy gets her first Radiation treatment tomorrow We will see you on the road soon.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Annie you are also in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We prayed in every chapel and made petitions in them & at the vatican for both you and Judy while we were in Italy last month. Can't wait for you to be back on the rally circut with us real soon. We miss and love you girl friend.

Ann, we are sending prayers your way , Judy gets her first Radiation treatment tomorrow We will see you on the road soon.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Morning GF! Hope your first night wasn't too rough. I know as soon as you fall asleep someone comes in to take your pulse and BP. Never fails! Hope it was as good as it can be and I'll call you this afternoon. Love ya!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Ann, you are in our daily prayer and thoughts. Keep up the fight and come out swinging.:angel: We pray also for your doctor's and medical team and know that you are in good hands. I know that the Kelsy and Chance will miss you, but if you had them in the room with you they would probably take up too much of your bed.:eek: We love you, and can't wait to be with you camping again soon.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Dear Ann
You know we all love you and are praying for you and your family during this trying time. Stay positive and try to find laughter and goodness in all things.
Sending many hugs via email but cant wait to do it in person!!
Love you sweetie..

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Ann - positive waves of healing are coming your way. Can't wait to actually meet you.

Martha
I can't wait to have this final phase of my treatment over and be able to hit the camping circuit. I look forward to meeting you guys too and thanks for your good wishes for my recovery. They are much appreciated.

mjatwalker

Hey Ann - start some real trouble while your there - bring the pups in for a visit!
Oh can you imagine the panic that would start. I can just see Chance racing up and down the halls now! Kelsey on the other hand would probably think she was at a rally and be looking for Dorothy and Eric and her treats.

mjatwalker

I'm so glad to hear Judy is moving forward. How did the treatment go today? You are both in my prayers. I know Judy will handle her treatment like a real trooper. See ya soon.

mjatwalker

Annie you are also in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We prayed in every chapel and made petitions in them & at the vatican for both you and Judy while we were in Italy last month. Can't wait for you to be back on the rally circut with us real soon. We miss and love you girl friend.
Wow, how much better could it get. Thanks for thinking of us and with your prayers and petitions we can't help but have a full recovery. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see you both. Our first outting will be the Northeast Regional Rally and are we looking forward to it! See you then.

mjatwalker

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and most of all for your prayers. I am confident I will beat this beast and come out with it in complete remission. I look forward to seeing everyone real soon. Take care.