AC Advice

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We are now in the hottest climate we have been in in this rig almost triple digits today. Our AC's are doing the job they were intended for. My question is which setting is better for them to run on. Right now so that is is quiet once and awhile we have the front one running all the time and set at 72. The rear we have on auto set at 72. The rear one cycles on for about 5 minutes and off for the same. Is all the cycling hard on the unit? Should we just deal with the noise and let it run non stop as well? As always I appreciate the advice from all those who take the time to respond.

MTPockets

Depending on humidity, running constantly at times will allow ice buildup on the cooling fins. Experimenting with ours I found a good temperature for each unit that would cycle the front for a while then it would shut off and the front would come on. For mine, the front was set about three degrees lower than the rear. At times they both were on, but once I got the front and rear temps set they shared the run time without me having to make adjustments.