access to ods landing gear leg for conversion to dual motor

circusbear

I too installed the ground control system and ran into the same problem you have. I managed to squeeze into the front generator area and barely squeezed into where the tie bar bolt is. I undid the nut and turned the bar to let the small bolt fall out. Then squeezed under the trailer and up into the compartment where the jack is. It is tight but is do-able. Remove the two bolts and removed the jack. This is by far the best upgrade I've done to the rv. Please Pm me with any questions you have about this. BTW..check all over for a better price on the ground control...picked mine up for 2000!!!! Cheers!!!

mobilcastle

I too installed the ground control system and ran into the same problem you have. I managed to squeeze into the front generator area and barely squeezed into where the tie bar bolt is. I undid the nut and turned the bar to let the small bolt fall out. Then squeezed under the trailer and up into the compartment where the jack is. It is tight but is do-able. Remove the two bolts and removed the jack. This is by far the best upgrade I've done to the rv. Please Pm me with any questions you have about this. BTW..check all over for a better price on the ground control...picked mine up for 2000!!!! Cheers!!!
where did you pick up that unit for 2K?