Added shower door in Cyclone

jmarnell

We finally got tired of the original shower curtain in our Cyclone 4005. Installed a pleated shower door from Irvine Shade and Door, ordered through Camping World. It was a very easy install with double stick tape, and then some silicone caulk around the inside edges. After one trip with it we really like it. Much cleaner and easier than the shower curtain. We'll see how it holds up over time.

Shower1.jpgShower2.jpgShower3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jmarnell

What size was the door? Or do you remember the model number?

I bought the 60" wide version. You have to trim the bottom and top rails to fit the opening, which was very easy with a hack saw. The Irvine part number is 6057SW. The Camping World stock number is 17199. I ordered from the Camping World website, but it shipped straight from the manufacturer.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I bought the 60" wide version. You have to trim the bottom and top rails to fit the opening, which was very easy with a hack saw. The Irvine part number is 6057SW. The Camping World stock number is 17199. I ordered from the Camping World website, but it shipped straight from the manufacturer.

Thanks the door looks great. Our Cyclone looks like the exact same shower. I wont do business with Camping World but I was able to fine the same one on Amazon.