Air Conditioning Unit Model Number

RVFun4Us

Hi all. Trying to find a model number on my air conditioning units on my new 3270RS Bighorn. Found the serial numbers but the only other number viewable is a Product #. Even took off the shrouds but still could not locate the model number. When trying to register the AC units on-line with Dometic, it requires both a model number and serial number. Since I think most of these units come with like air conditioning units, was wondering if anyone knows what model numbers are being used on the new rigs? Haven't contacted Heartland yet. Thought someone on this board may know off-hand.

RVFun4Us

Dan,

I would normally agree but it seems like when Heartland purchases in bulk so to speak from Dometic for air conditioning units, that the model numbers would be the same, especially for the luxury units such as the Landmark, Bighorn and Big Country. So even if the serial numbers change, the model numbers would be the same for like years. Mine is a 2016 built in December 2015. For those units built this model year, it seems the model numbers would be the same. Does that make sense?

oldelmer1

I called them and they said to use the Product #. But there was something odd about the Product #. Try calling them, they are very helpful.

RVFun4Us

Tom and Sharon,

When I entered the product # when trying to register on-line, it said it was an invalid number. I posted in the "Ask the Factory" thread. If no luck there, I will call them. There was also a manufacturing number listed which was the same on both ACs. Would guess that is not it.

jimtoo

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call.

Did you look in your blue bag for the registration cards and warranty info?

RVFun4Us

Jim and Bette,

Yes, I did get the Dometic Owner's Registration Card out of the blue bag. Have everything except the model #.

carl.swoyer

Call warranty with your vin they can give you a production sheet with all models and serial number s

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

RVFun4Us

Well I emailed Elaine at Heartland Service and she replied back in a couple of hours with the model numbers. Very timely response from Elaine and Heartland. All registered now. Thanks Elaine.