Air Hitch

DMitch

I have a fifth Airborne hitch on my BH 3850. I like it and it seems to work well. I can't give you any comparison as this is my first air hitch. That said it seeems to do what it is designed to do. I pull with a Chevrolet Dually and it has really smothed out the ride.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We ordered our BH with the Air-Ride pin box and it does really well compared to the two previous rigs we had. It does smooth out the ride a lot in comparrison. You must realize that there are roads in America that are so bad that nothing will help the ride while driving on them whether they are freeways or secondary roads. I just slow down some more when I encounter those roads. You might also consider adding airbags or timbrens to your TV too. They will help some too.

nemo45

We have a fifth airbourne hitch on our 3600RE. It does smooth out the ride considerably. Especially in the TV. We had it on our Open Road before we got our Big Horn and noticed quite a difference from the original hitch. There still seems to be plenty of bouncing around going on at the rear of the rig, but I'm sure its better with the fifth airbourne than without it. Not riding in the fifthwheel though its really hard to tell. Since we full time, to me it is well worth the money.