All new 4100 "THE KING"

porthole

Retired
The GVWR is 18,000

The yellow sticker on the side door frame, that has the "cargo capacity" listed, which is the 18K GVW - minus the weight of the trailer as weighed when it rolled out the door.
Subtract the yellow # from the GVW for the empty weight.

cms

I just spend day 3 looking at a King 4100 and 3800. I can't make my mind up!

Have any of you mounted TV's in the back yet? If so, post some pictures.

Also, what does the yeti package consist of? Did the whole unit get more insulation?

Thanks

alaska dodge

The yeti package gives you radiant insulation in the front cap, slide floor, 120V tank heaters on fresh, grey and black tanks, and a 12V waterline heater from the pump to the tank.

tvswain

Hey There its Vince again

How do you like your unit. Have you had any issues. Are you happy with everything?

Thanks

alaska dodge

I love it, the only thing I noticed and it was fixed by the dealer was one of my drawers in the kitchen came apart. How about you

tvswain

still cant get outside speakers working. not sure how. cracked water selector valve. satalite cable ystem, i dont find the best. we absolutely love it and we will customize and eventually get everything working. I ordered slide out toppers and we did not get on on the fridge slide out. they say it could not be done, but it is on the pictures of Stev and Catheys. did you get that option

alaska dodge

No, I am waiting for the slideout sleeve, it is a better system. I think the outside speakers are hooked up to the radio in the garage, I have not played with mine.

cms

Mine is suppost to come off line tomorrow. I was told too that you could get one slide topper from the factory.

Im getting excited!

cms

I want to add a hitch to mine. I know the factory will not do it and if I do it my frame warranty will be done. I'm adding one one either way. Has anyone done this on a Toy hauler? Any threads out there? I searched but I must be typing the wrong thing lol... I'm too simple minded or stupid one....

rogerlouden

Went to trade off my 3950 for a 4100. Loved the unit except for the TV and sterio system. Why is the tv solid mounted, you can't access anything on the back of the tv. Radio system in the garage? No place for satelite receiver by the tv. We walked away from it. Maybe next year. If the 3800 had the large double fridge we may have taken that. Can the 3800 be ordered with the larger fridge?

tcbrady

Yes the 3800 can now be ordered with the big 12 cu ft fridge!
Went to trade off my 3950 for a 4100. Loved the unit except for the TV and sterio system. Why is the tv solid mounted, you can't access anything on the back of the tv. Radio system in the garage? No place for satelite receiver by the tv. We walked away from it. Maybe next year. If the 3800 had the large double fridge we may have taken that. Can the 3800 be ordered with the larger fridge?

rogerlouden

Thanks for the quick reply Coley. We will give the 3800 another look now. Our local Heartland dealer is new and I don't think they are quite up to speed as to all the different options available.

BrentnKim

Have to share a photo of our new 4100. Also, can anyone tell me where we can get a ladder for the garage bed? We were told that Heartland doesn't offer this anymore as a standard. We live 4 hours away from the dealer.image.jpg

Last edited:

Bksvo

I also use a three step ladder. I thought it was the best option available and can be multi-purposed for other things (like opening the over stove vent when setting up).

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats on the new 4100!! Picture looks great. As far of the ladder for the rear bunks we can not provide a ladder (liability issues) because it is a moving part. Most customers I have talked to just simply us a small step ladder (that can also come in handy with some taller cabinetry).

jayandhisgals

Please Please Please - can we try to address the lack of heat and poor cooling in the garage?
Kevin

I hear you on that! would lv to have better heat and air in the garage area. I know I can add an extra AC, but it's a pain and dangerous to run an eletc. heater in the garage.

tvswain

You are absolutely correct on the AV issues. I redid mine complete from the rear dvd player that has no signal to the rear tv and I also redid the satalite issue in main. Took a little time but really is nice as I used HDMI cables and not coupled rca cables