All new 4100 "THE KING"

alaska dodge

how long is the delay? I am suppose to fly down to MI the first week of June to take delivery of mine and I have tickets already.

tvswain

Not sure. Its hard to get a straight answer. I think you should be ok for June. I was told some units are off the line but waiting for parts they were short of. Does not make too much sense to me, but what can we do. Hope I get it shortly. If I hear anything I will make sure to post

Vince

alaska dodge

Mine had an off line date of the 15th, I have called my salesman to findout, I will send you an email if I findout anything.

tvswain

Good Luck
It is a great product, but the communication regarding these kind of things is absolutely unbelievable. Impossible to get a straight answer. When they told me there were missing parts, they could not even tell me what they were. Right from day one, this has been a nightmare for us. Our Trailer was promised to us on the 20th of April. I know there was a layout change, but my camping season is now here and i dont have a camper. This has been very frustrating

tvswain

What do you mean by Shipping Yours. I spoke to the factory on Tuesday and they said mine would be off yesterday and shipped. They promised me an update, but still have not heard anything. Being in the north, any weekend without a camper makes the winter get closer and closer

alaska dodge

I ordered mine from MI and am having it shipped to Alaska after I fly down to look at it. I still don't know if mine has been completed, I am not able to fly down until the first week of June and sometime after that it will be shipped.

pdb_atl

Hello,

Heartland still hasn't updated their website with specs on the 4100. For those of you who have taken delivery, can you shed some light on the weights? Also, the layout shows a detached island in the kitchen. Is that still the floorplan?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Patrick

porthole

Retired
I have my unit. The weight is 15108 empty. I will put pictures on by the end of the day.

Wow, almost 3000 more then my 3010 when it was new.

Looking forward to the pictures. This and the new 3110 model coming out look to be winners.

tvswain

Thanks

The unit is Beautiful and we are going to love it. There are many little thing we have noticed that Heartland is going to have to smarten up with if they want to keep up with other Luxury Haulers. I am not trying to knowk them, but we said we would never purchase a unit, without actually being in it and it is for reasons that I am going to mention. Trust me we are still very happy. As soon as you open the main door, you see the control panel. (should be hidden, maybe counter sunk in the wall and a smoke glass door) Up in the Master Bath, which is beautiful, the GfI Receptical is on the frong of the cabinet instead of in the wall.(when something is plugged in the cord sticks out and it is in the way. Master Bedroom is beautiful, although it is missing a receptical up near the head of the bed more maybe a clock radio and there is no wall switch for the ceiling lights when you enter, so when it is dark you need to try and and find a light on the ceiling. (there is plenty of room for a swith on the wall. Also in the master bedroom, the closets are actually pretty small and odd shaped. The main livin are is beautiful also. If you like a good entertainment system, you will hate this one. The stereo is above the microwave in the kitchen slide and is only 120vac. (cant use it if you are not plugged in or generator running.) Sill have not figured out where I will be able to put my satalite receiver as there is absolutely no room near the TV. The satalite conectin is near the TV but then there is no way to get the audio to the main sterio. ( I am usually pretty good with entertainment system and cant figure it out. If for any reason, you need to hook a device to the tv, there is no way of getting to the inputs unless you take the tv off the waal bracket, which to do so, you need to remove the trim aroound the fire place, completly remove the fire plae and use a long 12" phillip screwdriver to try and loosen to set screws in order to remove the tv. just a horribly layout for this. Maybe Steve and Cathy have figured it out. I am going to send them a note) In the garage, all the controls for the lights,awning,beds, etc are on the ceiling underneath the loft. (should have been put on the wall. There is no outside light on the door side of the garage) The loft stairs are extremely hard on the feet. ( instead of a round stair rung, the they have some type of flat rung. Garage beds and loft beds are all irregular sizes. I think they are going to be hard to find bedding for them. (probably common in all haulers) . I know there are other things I will find, but I still love our unit. We also were not real happy with heartland when we found out they forgot to put the remote for the TV in and they also forgot to put one of our slide out awnings on. I know this all sounds so minor, but for the kind of money we are all spending, These are items I find make the unit not very user friendy in some ways. Need to work on Quality Control.

Sorry for sounding so negative

Vince

alaska dodge

Vince,I won't get to see mine until the first week of June. Are you still going to post pics? I know that I will be doing some mods to mine when I get and will post pics as I do them. Yeah the bedroom I will be putting in a switch.