All new 4100 "THE KING"

Steve and Cathy,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the forum! Love that bathroom, both the tub/shower and that sink. Can't think of a better way to do the bathroom sink. Very nice! What's going in the garage? Happy Camping, hope it gets here fast.

Cliff and Mindy

Hi Cliff,

right now I just have a 2010 Kawasaki Concours, but I'm hoping to add a Polaris RZR in the next month or so. You can never have enough toys!

Steve

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The unit went on line yesterday and should be compleated at the end of the day today. I will try to get some pics posted up when it is compleated. You will love the couple changes we have made, espesially in the kitchen countertop it really opens up the living space. Full production did get delayed a little bit, we are planning on start building all of the retails first on the production schedule the week of 5-7-12 - 5-11-12.

tvswain

Steve

Any word on your unit? Are you getting the prototype? Let me know if you have any news as we are not overly happy with the new delivery date as when we ordered ours origionally, today would have been our delivery date. Looks like now another 2-3 weeks

Vince

alaska dodge

What was the change to the dresser? I look forward to seeing the updated pics. I was told mine will start production the first week of May sometime, I too am getting excited and can't wait.

tvswain

Hey there fellow 4100 waiters
I heard may 05 for a production date. Kind of sucks for us, but the week before would be awesome. Any way to confirm if they are going into production april 30th (n ext Monday) Also, has anybody else gone with the queen size bed option?

Vince and Tina

What was the change to the dresser? I look forward to seeing the updated pics. I was told mine will start production the first week of May sometime, I too am getting excited and can't wait.

I was told the dresser in the bedroom was going from a 4 drawer to a six drawer dresser.

I'm scheduled to pick mine up on Saturday. Communication hasn't been the best with the factory or the dealer. I'm hoping all goes smoothly with no surprises. (unless they are freebies! ;))

tvswain

i was supposed to get some pics today, but did not get any. Are you still picking your up on Saturday? If so Steve, I would really appreciate anything you can send.

tvswain

I have spoke to the plant and the week of the fifth is what we heard. We went with the queen option as we thought it might be a little tight with the bed going from wall to wall. The layout show a shelf on one side, but the slide out is 79" wide so I am not sure how that will work seeing a king bed is 80" wide. we are hoping we will get at least one nice nightstand along with the shelf with the queen bed. Its kind of nice seeing different opinions from all over North America. What other options did you choose

alaska dodge

I added the yettie package, 6 point leveling, 5.5 generator, aux fuel cell, central vac, convection microwave, 4 door refer, washer/dryer, heat pump, 2nd ac in bedroom, dual pane windows, removeable carpet, rear electric queen bed, ramp patio, 3 season garage wall, rear electric awning, HD package, and a keyless entry system. Basiclly if it was an option I wanted, the only thing I am waiting to hear back on is if it will have a glass shower door like the other models, not too fond of a shower curtain. Have you heard if this unit will have a 40k btu furnace and the overall length?

tvswain

I have not heard about the furnace, but I heard it has a new stlye of hot water heater which rapidly heats up the water because of the full size tub, but it is not tankless. I also got the levelling system after I confirmed it was true six point this year as previous years it used the rear stablizer jacks as the rear 2 points. I actuall have the spec of the exact dimensions but it is a pdf and dont know how to send on the site unless I had your email address. This is why I question the king size bed. A king size bed is 80" and the slide is only 79" and there is supposed to be a shelf also. The overall length is 43' 8 3/16". It actyally not even 1 foot longer then the 3800

irish

I have been reading this thread with interest because we need a toyhauler so badly. Right now my business is taking over the dining space and then some, plus I need some privacy when I work - really sick of hearing the TV all the time if hubby is around. We need a king bed for several reasons - hubby has disabilities that mean he has to have enough space to sleep and leave some for me too :LOL

After studying the floorplan, here are my thoughts. If the washer/dryer is in one of the closets, that will be a royal PITA. I would rather take out the 1/2 bath and put it back in the garage than have it in the closet where you have to remove 1/2 the clothes to get to the washer. Even in the bathroom would be better. I currently have a washer/dryer combo and hate it. Room for a stackable unit is a must.

The bathroom is a lot of wasted space and a tub is not a necessity.

The kitchen needs help. Looks like very little storage. What size refrig?? We need the bigger refrig and a freezer would be a huge plus. Since space is a premium, how about a cooktop with a microwave/convection oven instead? How about an option for a large single sink instead of double sinks?

The TV is way too big - we currently have a 32" and the biggest we could see in an RV is a 40".

Don't need the cabinetry in the garage - would probably have to take it out and put in what I really need.

I really don't like the big long couch, but if you break it into a couch and dinette, there really isn't enough seating for the "living room" space. Have to think more on that.

We fulltime, so we have to live with whatever we choose next for a long time. Since I am still working and carry lots of computerized equipment and other electrically items. I really need the garage space. It needs to be liveable - warm in winter and cool in summer.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to being able to see the 4100 inperson or at least pictures of it.

pdb_atl

I'm doing my research on a toy hauler to go full-timing in. We were down to the RW 415 when I noticed the Cyclone 4100 King. I'm not as daring to order sight unseen, so I'm trying to due my due diligence to compare the 2 different models.

My question is... Has Heartland released the rest of the specs yet for the 4100? Length, weight, hitch weight... specifically.

And thanks to the forum... a pic or 2 of the bathroom helped reassure the better half. Now it's down to waiting until they start stocking a dealer somewhere here in the Southeast so we can get a first hand look.

Patrick

jimtoo

Hi Patrick,

Just want to welcome you to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, and ask for the Cyclone folks. They can give you all the information you need and also tell you where you could see a unit.

Enjoy the forum and get the Cyclone on order.

Jim M

tvswain

Pat

I was in the 415 and have ordered the 4100. I have been involved from the beginning and know quite a bit about the unit. I think the 4100 is a much nicer unit, especially the batroom and bedroom especially in the bedroom as we ordered the 4100 with the queen size bed. The 4100 is the way to go.

Vince

Picked up our 4100 King on Saturday! Absolutely love it! I'm totally exhausted after 3000 miles of driving in 5 days. I'll try to get some more pics loaded soon. Right now it's a mess after getting off the road. Today my better half and I are going to start working on cleaning it up a bit and making it our own.
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg

ILH

To SteveCathey - what are you pulling your King with? Based on the picture, I would have assumed the pin weight would exceed a non-dually (at least that's what the picture looks like). How did it handle on the trip? Don't leave us in suspense!