All new 4100 "THE KING"

jimtoo

Hi tvswain,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and now the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will love your new Cyclone when you get it... now the hard part... waiting. But while your waiting you can think of all the little things you will want to do to make it yours.

The Heartland family is here to help, so if you have questions, just ask.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

CliffP

Hope you enjoy your new camper and welcome to the forum tvswain! Lots of great info and advice here.

Looks like a nice floorplan. Agree, no need for bathtub but headroom for the shower is needed. Like the option of a queen bed with nightstands. Like the 1/2 bath and seperate heat for the garage. Is there such a thing as too much storage? A lot could be added, more in bathroom with shower instead of tub and/or across from where tub is now. Hope the factory speakers sound decent and can put TV sound through stereo. Great idea to ask for input on design!

Cliff and Mindy

TwoGypsies

Congratulations!
You might be the very first owner. We would have selected the queen bed also btw. Please post some pix after delivery.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congratulations!!! I can assure you that you will not be disapointed. The KING is unlike any toy hauler ever made first unit came out great. I'm posting a picture of our Canadian regional sales manager John Jones who is 6'3" 300+ in the residential tub in the 4100. The bed room is massive and it has a great living space.John in the KING shower.jpg

tvswain

My wife and I have ordered the unit and there are no pictures. They have made a prototype and were not happy with the layout. It has now been changed to the same counter as the3800, just opposite side. New prototype to be started on the 16th

did you get the first prototype

Last edited by a moderator:

tvswain

thank for the WELCOME. Kind of a hard site to use, but I think I am getting the hang of it. Tina and I cant wait for the trailer to come in. There have been a few bumps along the ordering road as they are about 3 weeks behind schedule as they have changed the kithchen layour

Tina and Vince

tvswain

Hello AJ

I am pretty familiar with the unit right from the start. Tina and I ordered our 4100 from Matt at Riverside RV in Timmins Ontario. We have been very anxious for this coach as we have already gotten rid of our old trailer and with our camping season almost starting, may 11and with the new kitchen floor plan which has not even been built yet we are a little cocerned of delivery. I have been in contact with John, who has been extremely helpful in reassuring me that we will love our coach even though Tina and I said we would never order a trailer without being in it. I was a little concerned when I found out the Master bed slide was 79" wide and a king size bed is 80" and ther is suposed to be a nightstand or a shelf beside the bed. We ordered with a queen and expected a night stand on each side, but will just have to wait and see what we get. If you go by the shaing in the brochure, it is hard to tell what size the loft is. Something else we will have to wait and see for. Hop it is bigger than what it shows.
P.S. Give John a pat on the back, he has been absolutely amazing at keeping us reassured of how nice this hauler is going to be. I hope we are possibly on the first run of trailers after the prototype is done.

Thanks

Vince and Tina

alaska dodge

I think it's great, I have custom ordered one and can't wait till it is completed. I wish there was pictures of the exterior.

My order has been in since the end of February. Mine is scheduled for production on the 16th, Monday! On schedule to pick up the week of the 23rd. Can hardly wait! This will be our 1st RV. I was able to get a few spy photos of the 1st prototype.
P4026741.jpg

P4026766.jpg

jimtoo

Hi stevecathey,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will make lots of great memories with "The King". Check out the Portal Page and the Heartland Owners Club and for rallies you can attend and meet lots of great people,,, not to mention eat lots of great food. :D

When you go for pickup,,, do a really good PDI. Make sure you can operate every thing and every thing operates,,, water tanks, drains,, all the switches and TV's.

Enjoy the forum while you wait.

CliffP

Steve and Cathy,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the forum! Love that bathroom, both the tub/shower and that sink. Can't think of a better way to do the bathroom sink. Very nice! What's going in the garage? Happy Camping, hope it gets here fast.

Cliff and Mindy

tvswain

I believe its only the prototype being built on the 16th and if ok, production to start on the 23

No. I heard it went to a dealer and is forsale. Not sure where.

Jim
The first prototype went to a dealer. The floor plan in the kitchen was changed and a new prototype was to start today. It would be nice to get the propper story as we are driving ourselves crazy waiting for our KING

Last edited:
The prototype which I pictured earlier is built and is in Muskegon, MI at Lakeshore RV. I was told by Ryan and AJ at Heartland that my coach goes online tomorrow, the 16th.

tvswain

are you aware of the kitchen floorplan change. That is what the delay was all about. I was told the new floor plan prototype goes online todat and will be ready on the 19th. If all is ok, then the production will begin on the 23. I hope you are right and I am wrong as Tina and I are extremely anxious for our coach. What bed option did you go with in the master bed?

Vince

Hey Vince,

Yes I was aware of the change to the kitchen island, and also the dresser in the bedroom. We went with the King bed. I got confirmation that our coach went online today. I have the VIN# as well.

tvswain

Steve

Do you know if more then one went online yesterday. Does that mean no prototype for this model, just straight to production? Thanks for the help, we are pretty anxious for ours as you must be also. We went with the queen option, so there would be more room around the bed and have nightstands. We found out that the master bed slide was 79 1/2" and could not figure out how an 80" king bed with a shelf on one side would fit.

I don't know how many go online at once. I know they sell the prototypes, and that may be what our is. The first prototype , in the pics below, I believe was slated to go to a customer in Arizona. We are very excited and anxious to get our unit. Have a Memorial Day trip planned for Possum Kingdom in Texas.