All new 4100 "THE KING"

CliffP

Wow Steve and Cathey that is one beautiful camper! Steve have you stopped grinning since that picture was taken?

To SteveCathey - what are you pulling your King with? Based on the picture, I would have assumed the pin weight would exceed a non-dually (at least that's what the picture looks like). How did it handle on the trip? Don't leave us in suspense!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie - Firestone RideRite airbags, TrailAir Hitch Pin. The rig handled great! At times I almost forgot I was hauling. You can tell I didn't have the air in the airbags when this pic was taken; It does level out quite nicely.

tvswain

Steve

I know you are being bombarded with questions, but I noticed from the picture, you have added the slide out toppers. I have added the same but still have not heard if it was going to be on the main slide as they were not sure beceause of the interior hed room. Were they able to put the slide topper on your man slide. Thanks and congratulations!! Cant wait for ours

Vince

Steve

I know you are being bombarded with questions, but I noticed from the picture, you have added the slide out toppers. I have added the same but still have not heard if it was going to be on the main slide as they were not sure beceause of the interior hed room. Were they able to put the slide topper on your man slide. Thanks and congratulations!! Cant wait for ours

Vince

Yes, they did put slide toppers on all slides no problem. You're gonna love it!

Steve

Sandyw

Hi im new to this forum
any info on delivery dates and placing a order?
Tkx

Congrats excited to see pics

Last edited by a moderator:

tvswain

I have confirmation for the10th of May. There was a generator shortage and they stopped the line. It was suppose to run on the Monday the 7th, but now pushed back until Thursday the 10th

-DoC-

Hello all.

I'd just like to say this is a great forum with a ton of info. I'm in the market for a new toy hauler. I currently own a Cedar Creek 36L5S and with the kids growing so it the "stuff" they want to bring camping. I thought I was set on getting a 3800 until I started reading about the 4100.

I'm dying to see more pics. Could anyone (I know there are only a couple of you guys so far) with the new 4100 email me some pics?

Thank you and looking forward to being a part of the family soon!

Todd

jimtoo

HI DoC,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Maybe someone will send you some pictures soon. This is link to factory site and floor plan just incase you have not seen it.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

-DoC-

HI DoC,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Maybe someone will send you some pictures soon. This is link to factory site and floor plan just incase you have not seen it.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thank you Jim!

I have someone coming next week to look at my current RV and hopefully it will sell as I'm looking forward to moving into a Cyclone.

I'd love to see some actual interior pics of the 4100 before I decide between the two. :)

Hey guys, let me apologize for not getting more pics up recently, I have had a lot of requests. Since picking up my unit and getting back home I have been pretty dang busy, working 96 hours in 6 days. I know it is not what you want to hear, but pics have not been at the top of my priority list. I really will try and get some up soon; life has been a whirlwind lately. Please forgive the delay and may you all be blessed.

Steve