All new 4100 "THE KING"

alaska dodge

I will look when I get it but probably on the outside bath wall for the light switch. I am think of dividing the closet with upper and lower hanger rods

cms

Thanks

The unit is Beautiful and we are going to love it. There are many little thing we have noticed that Heartland is going to have to smarten up with if they want to keep up with other Luxury Haulers. I am not trying to knowk them, but we said we would never purchase a unit, without actually being in it and it is for reasons that I am going to mention. Trust me we are still very happy. As soon as you open the main door, you see the control panel. (should be hidden, maybe counter sunk in the wall and a smoke glass door) Up in the Master Bath, which is beautiful, the GfI Receptical is on the frong of the cabinet instead of in the wall.(when something is plugged in the cord sticks out and it is in the way. Master Bedroom is beautiful, although it is missing a receptical up near the head of the bed more maybe a clock radio and there is no wall switch for the ceiling lights when you enter, so when it is dark you need to try and and find a light on the ceiling. (there is plenty of room for a swith on the wall. Also in the master bedroom, the closets are actually pretty small and odd shaped. The main livin are is beautiful also. If you like a good entertainment system, you will hate this one. The stereo is above the microwave in the kitchen slide and is only 120vac. (cant use it if you are not plugged in or generator running.) Sill have not figured out where I will be able to put my satalite receiver as there is absolutely no room near the TV. The satalite conectin is near the TV but then there is no way to get the audio to the main sterio. ( I am usually pretty good with entertainment system and cant figure it out. If for any reason, you need to hook a device to the tv, there is no way of getting to the inputs unless you take the tv off the waal bracket, which to do so, you need to remove the trim aroound the fire place, completly remove the fire plae and use a long 12" phillip screwdriver to try and loosen to set screws in order to remove the tv. just a horribly layout for this. Maybe Steve and Cathy have figured it out. I am going to send them a note) In the garage, all the controls for the lights,awning,beds, etc are on the ceiling underneath the loft. (should have been put on the wall. There is no outside light on the door side of the garage) The loft stairs are extremely hard on the feet. ( instead of a round stair rung, the they have some type of flat rung. Garage beds and loft beds are all irregular sizes. I think they are going to be hard to find bedding for them. (probably common in all haulers) . I know there are other things I will find, but I still love our unit. We also were not real happy with heartland when we found out they forgot to put the remote for the TV in and they also forgot to put one of our slide out awnings on. I know this all sounds so minor, but for the kind of money we are all spending, These are items I find make the unit not very user friendy in some ways. Need to work on Quality Control.

Sorry for sounding so negative

Vince

I went by Danville RV Outlet today and saw one of these. Didn't know it exsisted till today. I must say I was impressed! I had my mind made up on a Raptor 396LEV till this. But... I did walk away with alot of questons. Allot of what you touched on. So I'm no closer to making a decision on a Toy Hauler!

tvswain

The raptor is also beautiful, but hands down I am still happy I received my 4100. If you get the beds in the garage with the raptor, remember, you can not walk through to the ramp. It sounded like I really knock my 4100 but trust me we absolutly love it. It is beautiful. Whats important for me, might not be important for others. The cyclone 4100 is quality and luxury

Vince

cms

The raptor is also beautiful, but hands down I am still happy I received my 4100. If you get the beds in the garage with the raptor, remember, you can not walk through to the ramp. It sounded like I really knock my 4100 but trust me we absolutly love it. It is beautiful. Whats important for me, might not be important for others. The cyclone 4100 is quality and luxury

Vince

I just can't believe how many quality issue's that go on with all of these campers.

Do you know if the floor is insulated on your 4100?

alaska dodge

Yes it is, heartland builds the best 5th wheels that I have seen. I have two; a bighorn that I have used in Alaska up to minus 30F and now a Cyclone 4100. The floor is insulated and heated, walls R8, floors R27 and roof R 23. You can order it with a yeti package that will add more insulation to the front cap and tank heaters.

Urban350

The floor will not be insulated in the garage, under the nose (were the hitch is), and the slides, if it is anything like my 300C.

Urban350

It has been at the dealer everytime I am not using it but yes it is on my list also along with under the bedroom floor

71stang99

It has been at the dealer everytime I am not using it but yes it is on my list also along with under the bedroom floor

Well when you get around to it I will be one who will be listening with intent ears on how you do it especially the bedroom. That is if I dont stumble through it first. :confused:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It is beautiful. My only complaint is try to watch TV while having more than one person sitting on the sofa. You have to turn your head to the side of sit sideways. Do that to watch an hour long show and see how uncomfortable that is.

alaska dodge

Here is pic of my 2013 Cyclone 4100. I ordered it with the following options:Keyless entry, Yeti Package, 5500 Gen, 3 Season Removable Garage, Ramp doorpatio, 6 point hydraulic leveling, Aux fuel cell, Central Vac, ConvectionMicrowave, 4 door refer, 15K BTU A/C with heat pump, 2nd A/C in bedroom, Dualpane windows, Removable edged carpet for garage, Rear electric queen bed w/convertiblesofa, rear electric awning for ramp door, and a stackable washer/dryer. The washer and dryer were not installed yetwhen I took the pics as this is done by the dealer. The King Bed is a regular residential Kingmattress and not an RV king. This RV is defiantlylives up to it name "King". This unit also has a fast recovery water heater.
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0010.jpgDSC_0011.jpgDSC_0012.jpgDSC_0013.jpgDSC_0014.jpgDSC_0015.jpgDSC_0016.jpgDSC_0017.jpgDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0019.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0021.jpgDSC_0022.jpgDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0024.jpgDSC_0025.jpgDSC_0026.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0029.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_0036.jpgDSC_0040.jpgDSC_0041.jpgDSC_0042.jpgDSC_0044.jpgDSC_0045.jpgDSC_0046.jpgDSC_0047.jpgDSC_0050.jpgDSC_0051.jpgDSC_0052.jpgDSC_0053.jpgDSC_0055.jpgDSC_0056.jpgDSC_0057.jpgDSC_0058.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0060.jpgDSC_0061.jpgDSC_0063.jpgDSC_0062.jpgDSC_0064.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0073.jpgDSC_0074.jpgDSC_0075.jpgDSC_0076.jpgDSC_0081.jpgDSC_0082.jpgDSC_0084.jpgDSC_0085.jpgDSC_0092.jpgDSC_0090.jpgDSC_0096.jpgDSC_0097.jpg

porthole

Retired
Looks great!
What does the yellow sticker say for weight?

RB71 - Bobby - guess I don' have to send you a text letting you know the pictures are up :)

BurnDoubt

Just bought the 4100 king!!! It's our first fifth wheel and we pick it up mon!!! Cannot wait to hit the road. We have a rzr 4 seater that will barely fit in the garage.
Very very anxious to get it home