Am I welcome here? I work at a dealership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You're not welcome in Michigan unless you make free house calls, bring your own tools...and lots of money. There ain't none here. Oh yeah, you gotta buy the beer.:rolleyes:

wdk450

Sir:
Welcome from California! I hope as a dealer that you are only mentioned in the best of terms on this forum, and on RVServiceExperiences.com

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Am i welcome?

ssjt2000, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Please, make sure you pass the info about our forum along to your Heartland buyers. It's the best brand specific forum on the www.

wdk450

ssjt2000, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Please, make sure you pass the info about our forum along to your Heartland buyers. It's the best brand specific forum on the www.

SSJT2000 and All:
Jim Beletti has business cards he can send you with info on the Heartland Owners Group and this forum. Some of the moderators may have them too. I would encourage ALL dealerships to hand these out. Send Jim a PM requesting these. Some owners hand these out to owners or put them on Heartlands they see at RV parks when they are parked there. I think you can get them at most Heartland rallies.

jimtoo

Hi Bob,

I am going to ask that ssjt2000 not reply to the question about his dealership. The forum does not allow advertising by dealers, which this would be in my view. We are are on shaky ground now. As long as he wants to offer ideas on repairs, upgrades, options or any help that does not involve the dealer I think it will be OK. But if he starts trying to sell, suggest you come to his dealer for any thing, then he will be violating forum rules.

Jim M

Welcome~~ and I am curious to know if you also own a Heartland Product, and also, curious as to your dealerships practice re: PDI and walk through procedures - ie: how much time is invested in the customer's satisfaction and, can the customer camp over night at your dealership when taking delivery?

not asking for your specific dealership name..... thnxxx so much~

jimtoo

Welcome~~ and I am curious to know if you also own a Heartland Product, and also, curious as to your dealerships practice re: PDI and walk through procedures - ie: how much time is invested in the customer's satisfaction and, can the customer camp over night at your dealership when taking delivery?

not asking for your specific dealership name..... thnxxx so much~

You are asking about dealership and this involves ssjt2000 talking about the services. This will not be answered.

Jim M

jbeletti

Joe (ssjt2000),

I spoke to my boss, Coley Brady about dealers on the forum and he and I are in agreement. We invite dealers to monitor the forum to gauge retail sentiment, but we feel it best that dealers "not" become active public participants as it is not the intention of the forum.

Thank you for dropping by and please use the forum as a read-only resource.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Admin

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.