Anderson Levelers

Bones

Who uses the Anderson Levelers??? Pros..... Cons.....

I use them. They work great. The only complaint I would have is I wish they were a little bit wider. When using them you will have to decide if you want to back onto them or pull up onto them.

MP_CS

I have them and they work great. I dont use them often because my axles are close enough together that the front one is very difficult to remove. If you dont have someone pull it out as your pulling off them it will wedge itself in between the tires. Its dangerous if you arent being extremely carefull.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I use the orange Lynx blocks . . .

ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020314.jpg GSsteps-PC220543.jpg

I can get a better shot later . . .

MallardHead

I use the orange Lynx blocks . . .

View attachment 49023 View attachment 49024

I can get a better shot later . . .
I have plenty of the lynx blocks and have used them on my previous TT and Popup ....Only thing with them I aways have issues with them are if I only need to raise the low side just a little bit the leveling blocks always were to much...Any advice on that

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

JohnD

I have plenty of the lynx blocks and have used them on my previous TT and Popup ....Only thing with them I aways have issues with them are if I only need to raise the low side just a little bit the leveling blocks always were to much...Any advice on that

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

Sometimes it is just easier to live with one side being a little higher or lower than the other.

However, I bought some of these (had them in the parts store at our dealership):

lynxlevelercaps.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Tri-Lynx-000...&qid=1483048782&sr=8-3&keywords=lynx+levelers

These caps add about a half of one of the blocks and are awesome!

I'm going to buy another set of four soon!

MallardHead

Actually not a bad idea .... I guess if only needed to raise about 1/2 inch could just put 1 of these under each tire on the low side and drive up on that instead of a whole lynx block..... never thought of that

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

JohnD

I love the scissor chocks!

Had them with our bumper pull (Heartland Trail Runner) and kept them for our Prowler!

Keeps the trailer from rocking . . .

CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg ProwlerMaxxAirAllDone-P1010896.jpg