Announcing the Fall 2009 Virginia Chapter Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

Hudson,

I just kept missing Merrin when I would call, got her today though. We'll be in site #403. Arriving on the 9/24 - 9/27. I'll have to see if we can back the thing up, might be entertaining for some. We look forward to the rally. Mitch

Oh yeah, Merrin does not work Thursdays or Fridays. I think she works late shift (till 9pm) on Wednesdays. Anyway, glad you booked in. It should be a great time for all.

BTW, I toured the campground a couple of weeks ago -- midday on their most popular checkin/checkout day -- so the rally area only had a half a dozen or so rigs in it at the time. I can tell you from first hand observation, these sites are easy to back into. You should have no trouble at all.

Rrloren

Just picked up our 2010 Sundance 2900 MK and joined the Heartland Club.
We never attended a Rally and saw this posting and thought we would enjoy it. Been looking to visit this area at some point anyhow. It looks like a great place.
Are sites available and mine if we join?

dieselsweetheart

Ok Gus, the rally torch is now in your hands. Have as much fun with it as I did in Pa.
I'll be anxious to hear all about it!

Have a great time rally-goers!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just picked up our 2010 Sundance 2900 MK and joined the Heartland Club.
We never attended a Rally and saw this posting and thought we would enjoy it. Been looking to visit this area at some point anyhow. It looks like a great place.
Are sites available and mine if we join?

There are still sites available. We'd love to have you join in with us! The directions for getting signed up at the campground, dates, and a lot of other good info is in the first post in this thread. Be sure the campground gives you a site number (tell them you are with the Heartland Rally) and post it here when you get it. Contact me if you have any problems.

Look forward to seeing you!

Gus

Rrloren

Made reservations for arrival 9/24 thru 9/27 .
Site # 404. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Richard & Linda Lorenzini

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Holy Smokes Gus. 35 Rigs!! Sounds to me you need to appoint Hudson as permanent Wagonmaster!!:D

How many did we have at the Sping gathering when you were Wagonmaster? :confused: Yep, Yep, I hereby nominate Hudson as Virginia's permanent Wagonmaster.;)

I mean with you as our permanent Virginia State Director and Hudson as our permanent Virginia State Wagonmaster how can we go wrong.

Great job getting this all set up guys. You are the MEN!!:cool::cool:

boatto5er

Here's our current attendee list in the attached PDF file. You'll need Acrobat Reader to open it. If you don't have if, you can get a free version at www.adobe.com. If you see anything wrong with your info, let me know.

Attachments

• Modified Fall 2009 Rally Site List.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 48

boatto5er

Last Call (maybe One More) for T-Shirts!

I sent an email out, but wanted to make sure everyone got this so I'm posting it here also:).

Hi Everyone,

I know many of you have already ordered T-Shirts for the rally, but I wanted to remind you that Mike must have all orders No Later Than Sept 1. So if you want a shirt(s), please let him know this week. If you have trouble locating the ordering info, just shoot me an email and I'll get it to you ASAP.

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone.

Gus

porthole

Retired
Hey Gus
Great idea posting a list with screen names and real names ............

Tried that with my motorcycle group and they though it was silly. Although I did find that people were using the listing I posted on our website :D

Porthole aka Duane

Hey - you never looked a the trailer in PA .........................

Status
Not open for further replies.