Antenna/Cable switch?

sbhoward

Just purchased a 2015 Big Country 3650RL. Am on the road and can scan for channels from the antenna, but cannot locate a button or switch to move the TV to the RV Park Cable input.

Would normally call the dealer but we are 500 miles away at the present time.

Does anyone have any ideas how to switch from antenna to cable?

Thanks

Steve Howard

sbhoward

Woo-Hoo! Thanks, Dan! Thant was it. Now why couldn't the dang dealer answer that when I asked on walkthrough.

Thanks again, Dan. You made my wife very happy ( and therefore me).

Steve

B

Boatman

Has anyone been able to relocate this switch to another area?-tired of digging in our closet
!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are on our first long trip (leave for home today - whaaaaaaaa :( ) with our new Prowler and we found out that the cable doesn't work in our Prowler, either.

Even had the park maintainence guys come out and check the line (they did replace the end fitting on their end as it was getting ready to fall off),

So, we haven't had any TV all week . . . except for two PBS stations over the air in Buena Vista, Colorado the first two nights out.

I'll have to look in the closet to see if there is a switch, although I don't remember seeing anything in there before we loaded it up with clothes.

(just looked . . . no switch in any of the bedroom closets)

One more thing on the list as the Prowler goes in to the dealership this week to get a few things fixed under warranty.