Anyone have any camping chair recommendations?

truknutt

Committed Member
Some of you may have seen our "LUV seat" at the Hershey show. I figured after hanging with the Rally crowd for a while I'd need it thanks to those potlucks and buffet dinners!! Yesterday DW & I found the ultimate camp chair...SIX cupholders! Did I mention that it was BIG?!!!

Attachments

• Love seat.jpg
    Love seat.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 82
  • big_chair.jpg
    big_chair.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 81
  • big_chair2.jpg
    big_chair2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 89

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Some of you may have seen our "LUV seat" at the Hershey show. I figured after hanging with the Rally crowd for a while I'd need it thanks to those potlucks and buffet dinners!! Yesterday DW & I found the ultimate camp chair...SIX cupholders! Did I mention that it was BIG?!!!

WOW Dave your feet are not touching the floor! Where can I get it?

sdagro

I just ordered 2 of the Club Chairs from CW. They are very comfortable and easy to get out of. May not look pretty but sometimes you have to put comfort above fashion. Steve

kkamshop

We got a couple of the Cabelas chairs for ourselves for Christmas. They are nice and comfortable, but somewhat heavy. We also got the bags to store them.

sdagro

We got a couple of the Cabelas chairs for ourselves for Christmas. They are nice and comfortable, but somewhat heavy. We also got the bags to store them.

Nice looking chairs at a great price!! Great for us "thick" people too!

kkamshop

That's what we thought too! :) Ken wants to ditch some of the "visitors chairs" that we carry, but we enjoy having company at our campsite! Tough decision!!

sdagro

Nice looking chairs at a great price!! Great for us "thick" people too!

Got mine in today. Not the prettiest things but commmmfy. Set one up in living room and when we got home from eating Mexican tonight DW was parked in it. I guess they are keepers......for now. Now have to get rid of some of the visitors chairs. Steve

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the pic. I believe we will need a couple of those. The chairs are fairly expensive and anything to help protect them is good.

Wmnmy

Hey y'all I got zero gravity chairs from the grandkids for Xmas from bass pro shop inexpensive very comfortable and I'm a lil thick //big boned haha

cook1536

Hello all...I am new to Heartland Owners and thought I would put something out here. I work for a John Deere Construction dealer and they have a folding bag chair that is very comfortable and you don't sink down in to. They are a little larger framed and sit up more with a zippered pocket on the back. The only thing is they come in RealTree Camo and are a little pricey for a folding bag chair, around $50.00 each. I have 2 of them and threw our old cheapies out. You should be able to get them from any John Deere dealer around. Just my 2 cents.

floridarandy

Cabela's chairs and the carrying cases mentioned are wonderful. The mesh makes em "real" comfortable for those important energy revitalizing naps.....see picture on March 6 blog entry of yours truly :).

An investment for sure. Just be sure your guests understand which chairs are the "guest chairs".