Anyone stayed here? (Treasure Coast RV, Ft. Pierce, FL)

BillnKaren

Stayed there last Labor Day Weekend - great place. It was quiet, not a lot of bugs, everyone was friendly. We plan to stay there again.

Westwind

Very well designed campground, over the last 10 years we have stayed there at least 6 times for as long as a month. It's about 10 or 11 years old and very well kept and managed. I was told it was established as a stop over for folks going and coming from the Florida Keys ( ? ). They have a nice pool, small club house - office and immaculate laundry and bathrooms. The sites are wide and paved. County ordinances require that the sewer hose be supported, but should you not have a slinky they provide a piece of aluminum gutter.
You are right in between I-95 and the Florida Turnpike and do here slight road noise but it really is nothing to worry about. Cracker Barrel, Steak and Shake, Burger King and other restaurants are nearby.
Easy reservation requirements were in effect when we stayed there and the staff were great. I understand the staff has changed. We didn't stay there this year.