Ashland Bathroom Sink

AlwaysOnLiberty

2015 or 2016 Ashland owners, could you please take an 'aerial' photo of your corner sink area in your bedroom and post it on this thread? In otherwords, take a photo showing the entire top of your vanity and sink/faucet placement. I'm trying to compare ours with others.

stesmi52

Make sure that the gasket under the faucet is installed. Believe it or not, mine was missing on my Bighorn 3070RL, resulting in water under the cabinet and through the hose penetration holes. I ended up putting silicone around rather than deal with the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AlwaysOnLiberty

AH HA!!!! So its not my age old eyes and my military precise attentiveness. The sink and fixture is not centered from the back corner. WHY? Its not symetric.

I would have preferred the sink bowl to be brought outwards and CENTERED from the corner. When one brushes their teeth, you REALLY have to bend over and practically get right smack above the sink otherwise, you hit your head on the corner medicine cabinet.

busted2341

...and yes mine is too. It is not centered.....Drove me nuts for awhile until I looked at others.....Nutty huh????

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Because you have that little extra counter on the left that is also molded into the top, the sink is centered on the front curved edge rather than the back corner.
The current configuration is probably the better of the two cosmetic centering evils.
JMO.

Peace
Dave

ksucats

Yeap - didn't think we'd miss the medicine cabinet but now with two longer trips (well if a week in the coach is considered long) we definitely miss it. Also really miss the radio - didn't even realize that the Landmarks don't have radios until we went to our first tailgate with the unit and couldn't find it. What we thought was an audio/video center (and were told such) was simply the Samsung DVD player assembly. Foolish us.

TxCowboy

We purchased a couple of desktop organizers from a local five and dime and put them in the under-sink cabinet and another in the bathroom closet. Nice substitute for having a medicine cabinet and total cost was less than five bucks.

ksucats

We did the same here - they work well. Just thought it amazing that the Big Horn has one and the Landmark does not. Oh well.