At Holiday-Trav-L-Park, Virginia Beach

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're at the Trav-L-Park on Site #189. Come by and say hi. Saw a Cyclone HD around site #35. Will stop by tomorrow to say hello.

Pete and Deb Fortin are here in the Super Site area. Unfortunately we're slumming in the old area. Still looking for Ken and Marj Gallimore (around here somewhere).

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gus, Pete and Mike,

I'm going to be at the Virginia Beach Campus of Tidewater Community College this morning. It's only a hop skip and a jump over to Holiday Travel Park. Thought I might stop over. Only problem is I'll be there around 9 AM. Knowing Pete, he won't even be out of bed by then. Mike, you and Gus gonna be up by then?

Keith

PSF513

Keith is quite incorrect. We have had breakfast and are on to doing important Honey Do's so we will be unable to enjoy the cheerful demeanor of Keith this morning.

PSF513

GUS & MIKE: Pete & Deb are on site 822 (you can't miss us. We have the American fFlag and the Heartland Owners Flag flying). We should return shortly after lunch. We came unprepared for halloween so one of our stops is either tricks or treats. KEITH: I'm sure I have your SPECIAL treat in the camper already.:eek:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
keith, I would watch out for Pete. he was already wearing his costume last month when we were up there. He might have a trick up his sleeve for you.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
keith, I would watch out for Pete. he was already wearing his costume last month when we were up there. He might have a trick up his sleeve for you.

Might Have???? You know Pete as well as I do Larry. He most definetly Will Have at trick or two up his sleeve.

Unforturnately, I did not get to stop by yesterday. Work at the college took longer than I expected and I had to rush home to meet the guys who are replacing the joists under my house. Sorry I missed your coffee Mike. Hey, did I see you and your Sundance on Battlefield Blvd Friday around noon? Sure looked like the rig in your picture.

Keith

mlburst1

Keith,

Yes, that was us - we were at Chesapeake RV Solutions getting some warranty work done - Tim and Jackie's crew were outstanding, as always.

Mike