ATF: Big Country - 2014 BC 3070RE Sat TV install

I am a first time 5th wheel owner. Have a 2014 BC 3070RE. I want to install a Sat TV system. I prefer roof mount and am leaning towards the Wineguard Traveller. Is the 2014 BC 3070RE prewired for roof mounted Sat system? Is it prewired for a Wineguard Traveller system?

If the unit is prewired where will I find the wiring? Is there a wiring diagram?

Any additional advice is welcome.

jimtoo

Hi terry.harding,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and they can probably give you help a little faster.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just a suggestion...we used to have Roof mounted satellite systems. They were self-seeking and worked great. The only issue is when you get to an RV park and your site is trees. We now use the Wineguard Carry-Out. It is also self-seeking and works great. Don't have to worry about trees....just find an open spot. We have also found the signal does not drop out as often in heavy rain.