ATF: Big Country - Slide Leak

I'm having a leak problem that I have not been able to solve.
I'm asking the factory for HELP!
I have a BC3450TS and in the bedroom slide, from the storage closets through the bedroom I have a leak somewhere.
I have been on the roof and can find nothing to indicate where water may be entering.
I have resealed anything that didn't move, and I still have a leak.
The window was removed and nothing was found there.
The worst area is in the bottom of the left hand storage closet across from the bathroom door.
I have had to remove the carpet in the storage areas to dry the floor by running a fan.
It matters not if the slide is in or out, I still get dampness in the bottom.
The slide seals look good.
Nothing seems to be coming from above, as everything appears dry on the top shelves.
Any suggestions or factory help would be appreciated, before the bottom of the slide rots off.

Gary R. Hock
Hockster

B

bwwalczak

Please contact Heartland customer service - 574-266-8726. They will need your VIN and they will have several suggestions. In situations like this, a local dealer is very important.

alaska dodge

Do you have the accuslide(cables instead of hydro). If so I found the water on mine coming in on the lower trim that covers the screws and it funneled it in. I use silicone to seal the top and bottom of the trim and no more leaks

Bill & Katherine

2013 Cyclone 4100
2012 Dodge Megacab 3500 Dually, 6.7L max tow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bryan, I posted on the Big Country Ask The Factory section and received a call from Heartland Customer Service.
They had a lot of suggestions, but I have tried them all already.
I may have to go to a dealer, but am trying to do what I can first, to save a few dollars.
I will check on the cables as Alaska Dodge suggested.
I have no trim over the screws, everything is exposed.
No clearance lights on this slide.
Thanks all

Hockster

jimtoo

They are talking about the clearance lights on the front cap of the trailer. It might be leaking and allowing to run down inside.