ATF: BigHorn- Gray Water Tank Sizes - 2011 3455RL

The owners manual says the gray water capacity is 90 gallons. Does this mean that the kitchen is 45 gallons and the shower/bathroom sink combination is also 45 gallons?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Re: ATF: North Trail - Gray Water Tank Sizes - 2011 3455RL

The owners manual says the gray water capacity is 90 gallons. Does this mean that the kitchen is 45 gallons and the shower/bathroom sink combination is also 45 gallons?

Most likely 2 45gal gray tanks. You should have 3 tee handles to pull when time to empty tanks.
One for black and two for gray.
Empty black first then gray to flush dump hose.

By the way.....do you have a Big Horn or a North Trail???

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Yes the gray tanks are 45 gallon each

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Our previous Heartland Trail Runner, which had two gray tanks, were both 45 gallon tanks.

The North Trail should be the same.

Thanks. Yes, three tee handles. And yes, I have a 2011 Bighorn, 3455RL not a North Trail. Not sure where the North Trail came from.

danemayer

Thanks. Yes, three tee handles. And yes, I have a 2011 Bighorn, 3455RL not a North Trail. Not sure where the North Trail came from.
You created the thread in the North Trail - Ask the Factory sub-forum. That's why people thought you had a North Trail. I've moved the thread to the Bighorn area.

Thank you all for your feedback. Looks like I have three 45 gallon holding tanks. One black and two gray one each for the kitchen and bathroom.