ATF: Bighorn - Touchup paint

Jimnkarens

Where can I buy a small amount of the brown paint to touch up a scratch in the lower fender panel above the wheels?

danemayer

Hi Jimnkarens,

First thing would be to look inside your cabinets to see if there's a label showing the paint codes. If not, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Once you have the paint code, you can see if a local vendor can match it based on the code.

Brazos

Jimnkarens,
The brown on my front cap had to be repainted when I purchased my rig. The dealer had a body shop for rvs next door do the work. They mixed the paint and all came out well. The dealer had to replace one of my lower rear panels behind the tires and they ordered the metal skirt from the factory. There is a slight difference from the other panels but it is not very noticeable. You got to really look in the right light conditions.
I also got a couple of small bottles of touchup from that body shop.
If you get the brown paint numbers as suggested I think about any auto paint supply outlet could mix the paint for you. I think the factory paint batches vary from time to time also. Depends on who is mixing.