ATF: Bighorn - water pump

I have 2 (two) questions. 1 What water pump is in my unit, I didn't receive any paperwork on this. 2 Which one of the 9200 series converters was installed in my unit. My paperwork list all of them and I need to know which. thank you

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I have 2 (two) questions. 1 What water pump is in my unit, I didn't receive any paperwork on this. 2 Which one of the 9200 series converters was installed in my unit. My paperwork list all of them and I need to know which. thank you

You should contact Forest River to find out how your Cedar Creek is equipped.

danemayer

FloridaRVers, if you just bought a Bighorn, providing the model number might help get an accurate answer.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi there FLRVers. I see by your profile that you have a Bighorn on order. I'm thinking you typo'd your model number and have a 3185RL on order not a 2185RL. That all said, you probably are getting the ShurFlo 5.7 water pump in your unit. If you have your VIN available you could call Heartland and they may be able to get you the info on the converter. Your dealer should also be able to get you this info. Good Luck and enjoy the new Bighorn.