ATF: Cyclone - 2017 Sat connections

Jwells

Spent 8 hours chasing wires and trying to get sat working finally got the bedroom working but not the living room any ideals as to problems others have found? there are 4 inputs in the doc and after trying all 4 i finally found one disconnected from behind once i connected it i got the bed room working but never could get the living room????

porthole

Retired
To solve the cabling problems in our Cyclone I just ran all new cable and new compression fittings.
Although the cable that was in our trailer was a pretty good quality cable (Belden), the connections were the pits. The bedroom cable for the SAT connection was never run from the factory.

Since I had to go through the trouble of making that run I just replaced everything with a higher end cable.

LBR

Spent 8 hours chasing wires and trying to get sat working finally got the bedroom working but not the living room any ideals as to problems others have found? there are 4 inputs in the doc and after trying all 4 i finally found one disconnected from behind once i connected it i got the bed room working but never could get the living room????
It's not uncommon to be hooked up differently that labeled. To operate my living room TV by the Tailgater, I hook up to the connector labeled for the truncated bedroom cable coiled up in the roof.

Jwells

Ok in the UDC on my 2017 4113 the 1st connection is a home run to the bedroom but was not connected behind the UDC 2nd connection is a home run to living room but was not connected behind the wall in living room (its the 3rd on down closest to floor). The 2 far right go to roof. The outside TV and the Garage tv i have no ideal but were not planning on using those for sat any way. Hope this helps future installers but odds are yours will be different so i would just pull all the panels 1st see what they are then start hooking up it will be a lot easier in the long run.