ATF: Cyclone - Bed ladder.

oscar

Greetings,

Proud new owner of a 4100 King and loving it.

Question: If the unit ships with the electric beds installed in the garage is there supposed to be a ladder with that setup to get in the upper bed? We've seen pictures where these units were listed on the internet, and there was a ladder in the garage, although that MAY have been the outside roof ladder. After getting home we realized that there is no ladder to get to the bed with ours, or we haven't found it yet. We DO have the roof ladder mounted outside.

If no ladder ships with the beds is there one avaialbe?

Thanks, Oscar.

frumbawa

I thought I read somewhere here on the forum that there is no ladder for the garage bunks due to safety issues. My 3612 came with a ladder but it is meant for the loft bed in the living area.

Frank

oscar

Thanks. In that case I will have to set up something myself, no big deal. Just needed to know whether it was supposed to be there or not.

Bksvo

I use a foldable 3-step stool. I need it around the campsite to adjust awnings and open the kitchen fan flap, anyway. It also folds flat to pack easily in the garage.

Snoshoe82

no ladder for our 4012 found one at a camper store in Tom's river,NJ 5' tall hangs right on top bunk looks liike oem sorry dont have the name we now use it for my son's bunk in the house too

ILH

We use a 3 step folding ladder. During ghe day the ladder comes in handy for other uses around the trailer (inside and out).

Get one with a handle at the top - to assist with middle of the night ups-and-downs.

TXTiger

I have the Cyclone 4014. The ladder to the loft was missing at time of purchase but my dealer ordered one for me at no cost. It is primarily used for the loft but can be used for the upper bunk in the garage. However like others I use a fold up ladder in the garage.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I saw bunk ladders at the very end of the ElkRidge factory tour... The very last "station". Maybe they get overlooked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizmary

Shhhh we took the ladder that came with our SOB. Not totally on purpose. But we didn't return it either when we noticed the transfer had happened. It looks a lot like the one from camping world.