ATF: Cyclone - No rear enrty door 3210

aransom

Just bought a 2008 3210. There is not an entry door into the garage area.
Is it possible to have a rear entry door installed? Was the a special order unit/ why does in not have a rear entry door?

Thanks

jimtoo

Hi aransom,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think to get an answer to your questions, you need to have the VIN and call the Heartland Factory, 8777-262-8032 or 574-262-8030, and ask for the Cyclone team.

Enjoy the forum and your Cyclone.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
aransom, That model may not have had a rear entry door as standard equipment. Adding a door may not be a difficult task so if you can find a door in decent shape it would be easy enough to add it. You would have to decide if it's really worth the money and the effort for the extra convenience..

truknutt

Committed Member
In Model Year 2008, Heartland excluded the rear entry door. I know because I ordered one based on the 2007 at the Hershey show. When it showed up there was no door. Heartland (and the dealership) were kind enough to to let me reject it and they agreed to build me a new one with the rear door. When it showed up in February it was deemed a Model Year 2009 3210. It also included 6K axles & 16" tires/wheels.

I was told that to cut a door in would jeopardize the structural integrity of the unit as the door had to be placed in the rear of the garage due to the loft up front. Also steps would have to be installed.