ATF: Cyclone - SAT TV connections

Fordfxr

Can anyone tell me which connections are for SAT tv. I have a new 2016 4000 and the place where I bought it just shrugged there shoulders when I ask them which one was which. There is for typical cable TV connections in the storage compartment on the left side but I can't seem to get my SAT TV to work with any of them. Thanks for the help

U2fletch

Are you referring to the SAT inputs, or the outputs at the TV end? In the UDC near the top there should be several inputs for SAT. The regular cable input is by itself near the bottom.

At the TV end, there should be 2 outputs on the wall plate, one marked TV and one marked SAT.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Fordfxr

Well first off what's the UDC. Sorry. Pretty green with cyclone. If the UDC is the storage compartment then yes. There is four cable type connections at the top in a line. I would really like to know which of these connectors goes to which location in the camper

danemayer

Well first off what's the UDC. Sorry. Pretty green with cyclone. If the UDC is the storage compartment then yes. There is four cable type connections at the top in a line. I would really like to know which of these connectors goes to which location in the camper
With 4 connectors in a row, on many of the larger rigs, 2 go to the roof for pre-wiring for a roof top dish. The other 2 go to the living room and bedroom and may be split to other locations.

Some people have reported finding splitters rated for cable TV frequencies rather than satellite frequencies. So you may have to do some signal tracing and check the splitters and make sure connections are tight.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
My four in a row, from left to right as you look at them, are: connection to Living Room TV, connection to Bedroom TV, feed from roof, feed from roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dloebrich

Open the storage compartment door to access the water and tv connections. That is the UDC ( Universal Docking Center)
Now look up at the to the inside of the door. There should be a decal showing what connections are for cable ,sat etc. I owned my Cyclone for 6 months before I noticed that decal

Sowie

Hi all. First time post and question. I have a new 2016 4200 and was wondering if anyone knows what the purpose of the RCA video and audio cables are used for? The main tv, garage tv and side patio tv have them hooked up to a wall plate and I thought maybe it was used by the blue ray player to broadcast to the different tv's. I can't seem to make it work. Anyone know the secret? Thanks.

danemayer

Hi all. First time post and question. I have a new 2016 4200 and was wondering if anyone knows what the purpose of the RCA video and audio cables are used for? The main tv, garage tv and side patio tv have them hooked up to a wall plate and I thought maybe it was used by the blue ray player to broadcast to the different tv's. I can't seem to make it work. Anyone know the secret? Thanks.
It's to allow you to connect another A/V device to the TV without having to get to connectors on the back of the TV. For example, if you had an older device like a Wii Game, or pre-HDMI DVD player.