ATF: Cyclone - What comes with my unit?

Lndeatr

Picked up my 3611 last weekend. It was an insurance replacement for our 2013 300C that unfortunately had a fire.

What equipment beside the power cable and rear steps should be with the unit?

Lndeatr

Looking for what comes with the unit versus on the unit. Specifically coiled hose that plugs into the quick connects, lug wrench, etc... Basically my 300C came with accessories such as this and I want to know what was shipped with the unit as all I have is the power cable and the rear deck stairs. I'll call Heartland if a rep doesn't see this.

BLR

Looking for what comes with the unit versus on the unit. Specifically coiled hose that plugs into the quick connects, lug wrench, etc... Basically my 300C came with accessories such as this and I want to know what was shipped with the unit as all I have is the power cable and the rear deck stairs. I'll call Heartland if a rep doesn't see this.
Our dealer gave us a voucher ($75) to go and purchase all of the necessary hoses connectors that we felt we needed to get started, (the 50amp electric cord was included) since then we just have a list and purchase everything we need.. No need to worry about the small items, lug wrenches, rv pads, door mats etc etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lndeatr

Our dealer gave us a voucher ($75) to go and purchase all of the necessary hoses connectors that we felt we needed to get started, (the 50amp electric cord was included) since then we just have a list and purchase everything we need.. No need to worry about the small items, lug wrenches, rv pads, door mats etc etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WearelongtimeRV'ersandhaveallthegeardromthe300Cexcepttheitemsthastcamewithit(Ilefttheminthe300C).JustwonderingifIneedtobuythehose.

- - - Updated - - -

I am wondering why the spacebar doesn't work with replies. Maybe if I keep sending replies like the earlier one if they will fix the bug.

olcoon

At least back in 2011 on our rig, we got the power cord, a wrench to lower the spare tire, and one for the rear stabilizer jacks/slide. Tried to get the dealer to pop for a "goodie" bag with sewer hose, etc. & was told they had them for sale for around $75.00, I said no thanks I'll get what I need at Walmart.

Lndeatr

LA Mesa did us good. They gave us $300 in La Mesa bucks which we used for some goodies since we have almost 2 of everything anyway. It was fun to watch the parts girl shop for us. Got us to $300 exactly and I got a really cool new LED flashlight. I just assumed the coiled hose with the disconnect was in the basement as it was with our other rig.