ATF: Gateway - Rear AC leaking inside RV - 2015 GW 3750 PT

Hello all. I purchased a 2015 GW 3750 PT this past February. I had it put in storage for a couple months while out of town for work. I just moved into it a week ago and am new to fulltime RV living. The issue I'm having is on two separate occasions the AC in the rear bedroom started leaking from the vent. It looks like condensation to me. This is the first time I'm using the RV. I worked fine the during the week but this weekend is when it started leaking. I have it turned off now. I climbed up top and pulled off the cover to see if anything might be preventing the AC from draining but didn't see anything that stood out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

mlpeloquin

When hot and cold air meet, condensation occurs. The vent may have a blockage. Pices of styrofome may have been left durning construction. Another source could be the gasket seal between the roof and the AC. If the gasket had shifted durning installation or has a small gap under it, it may allow some of the condensation that should run off the roof on the outside in. Water can take strange paths.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If you can remove the inside plate/cover....look for 4 long bolts. They are what bolts the inner and outer parts of the AC unit together. The gasket that Mark was referring to is their. See if you can see any day lite. Try to tighten them a little....NOT TOO much and see if it still leaks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Also running the A/C fan on low speed with high humidity will cause excessive ice/water build up in the unit.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I started the AC up again and have not had any leaks so far and it's been about a week. If it does it again I will try what Bob suggested.