ATF: Sundance - TV mounting

kbusskohl

I have a wall mounted Jensen LCD TV that came with the 5th wheel. I want to remove the TV so I can connect a satelite receiver to it. I have no information in my owner's material that speaks of how the TV is attached to wall mounting barcket. I know I need to use a long alen wrench provided but have no idea where to insert the wrench and how to safely remove the TV and then put it back up. Any help or diagrams would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
kurt b

danemayer

Hi Kurt,

The factory doesn't necessarily see every post, so there's no guarantee you'll get an answer from the factory, But hopefully another Sundance owner will jump in.

We have a 19" Jensen in the bedroom of our Landmark. It's mounted on a swivel bracket, so it's pretty easy to get to the back of ours. Sounds like the Sundance mounting is different.

mlburst1

Our Sundance has the same mount - gently pull the bottom of the TV out from the wall and lift the TV up off of the bracket - the TV is heavy so be ready when it's off of the bracket and in your hands.

It's easy to re-install - you'll see the two hooks that grab the top of the wall bracket.