Auto leveling

Mdelaney

I have a 2021 Big Horn Traveler 39MBS. I cannot seem to get the auto level to level the 5th wheel. It has a slight tilt to front drivers side. 5th wheel sits on a level concrete pad. In addition to the auto level buttons on the front of rig, there is a touch pad in the storage bay but I have no instructions on how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I have a 2021 Big Horn Traveler 39MBS. I cannot seem to get the auto level to level the 5th wheel. It has a slight tilt to front drivers side. 5th wheel sits on a level concrete pad. In addition to the auto level buttons on the front of rig, there is a touch pad in the storage bay but I have no instructions on how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lots of lippert YouTube videos on level up.

Sounds like the system needs recalibrating. Again YT.
Level the rig using manual mode then with the system powered off, using the touchpad in the basement, push the up button 10 times then the down button 10 times, follow the screen prompts

Last edited:

Dahillbilly

get the Lippert Now app for support & documentation plus other features. Also the Lippert Communitites app has tons of info; Ive used both for info