Automatic transfers switch confusion!

RollingHome

Bill, It is Microsoft Visio. It's a simple CAD program that is very intuitive, almost anyone can use it through self taught practice. If you can use this forum, you can use Visio. It has built in templates for many disciplines, mechanical, electronic, logic, electrical, architectural and many more. Most folks are up to speed and getting good results in no time. I am not permitted to use it at work because "It's not our officially recognized CAD software", who cares ? Most of us use it and ignore the "official" software rule. Visio is fast to use, it's fun and it works pretty darn well for the price. I use other more professional software ( AutoCAD & Bentley ) when it has to be "professional". These both have a steeper learning curve and have a high price tag. I have to keep relearning one of them. I think Visio would be a fun program to have for you full timers on rainy days. I cut and paste from Visio into MS Word to post on the forum or to send it electronically to anyone who does not have Visio on their puter.

Jim, thanks ! I used the paper clip or Go Advanced, I think ??? I did so many things I'm not sure what one worked... Maybe I should write down the steps and convert from Vulcan to English...

RollingHome

Bill, This is really wierd... I can attach stuff from my work PC into the forum, but not from my home PC ??? I also have to clean the cookies manually(the Forum SW leaves a ton of them). I wonder if my version of IE is newer or my anti-virus SW is conflicting ??? I'll send you the modified print in a PM. I wanted to practice... oh well, tiz life :)

ChopperBill

Tom, I use Fire Fox as a browser so I am not sure about IE and I dont have the latest version loaded on my computer. Try Fire Fox. Bet you will like it. And its FREE, one of my most favorite things.