Auxiliary fuel/ toolbox combo

Chiefcpo

Have a Transfer flow with the trac 11 control installed $1950.00.. Enjoy it and the ease of never having to figure out how much fuel I have as it shows main tank as well as 50 gallon aux. tank, and auto transfer no valves to forget about going down the road or the stop and forget spill.

mobilcastle

I run a 60 gal in bed tank that is a low profile. Gravity feed. Low enough to keep my bed cover. I do not have the tool box option but I like filling up and towing about 1,000 miles before a fill up. Get your wallet out when you fill up.:cool:

Bigburd

Have one of these, 57 gal and removable.
oN3UhPo.jpg

Bigburd

Purchased thru jmesales.com. Cover from Italy. Distributer located in Miami. A little pricey but frees up the bed and no possible conflict with my warranty.

jayc

Legendary Member
I went with a 100 gallon tank that is L-shaped with a Weather Guard full size tool box on top. I love being able to go from south of Houston TX to Elkhart IN on one fill up. I hate having to rob a bank when I have to fill up LOL.DSCF0199.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We got a deal on a used Dually Depot tank -- 115 gallons. I agree with Jay.... Better have a bankroll to fill it! But it sure is nice to thumb your nose at the higher-priced stations along the way. (Typically gas prices are higher everywhere we go!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked on the RDS, Titan and Transferflow and purchased the FTC60 toolbox-fuel tank from The Fuelbox. We opted to have ours with their Z liner option which is like a spray on bed liner. We had the tank drop shipped to our installer and put in a couple of weeks ago in our 2013 Silverado 3500HD crew cab DRW. The tank sits well below the bed rails and blends in perfectly with the Line X bed liner spray. I've transfered fuel once without issues and I'm extremely happy with the folks at Fuelbox and their support before the sale, during install, and their follow up after the sale. Yes, there's definitely a jolt to your wallet on fill up. You can check them out at www.thefuelbox.com.