AZ Chapter T-shirts - Design is done.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
AZ Chapter T-Shirts arrived this afternoon.....one word....WOW. They really look sharp and you are gong to enjoy wearing them. They are all sorted for pick up for those attending the Ranch Meet-n-Greet and Wine Festival.
The owner of the company making them, liked them so well, he posted the sample shirt in his show room....

See you all on Saturday.

Garry

Doublegranch

For our new members of the Arizona Chapter, if you will go to page two of this thread, you will see the embroidery logo for our Chapter T shirt. Also review a few of the postings and you will see the color chart. We have two official colors at this time, the green and black. I will be sending out a Chapter email for a future T shirt order....Let me know if you have any questions. The vendor owner is now dealing with re-sale vendors only and so I am working with is sister in law partner. She has changed a few rules, ie from 6 T shirts for a minimum order to 12. Some minor price changes, but the shipping and tax is now on top of the order vs including in our first order. I will attempt to get the Owner to again take on our account and hopefully a little smoother in our ordering process. We sold our original order for $12 each. The way it looks now, we will have to increase the price to about $13 to cover shipping and tax. The Chapter will not make any profit at this price. Let me know what you think.

Doublegranch

Mark:

Will be ordering both colors. It may be awhile yet as we don't have our minimum number required.

Doublegranch

1/28/15...Update.

Hey everyone, I just completed negotiations with our T shirt vendor and we will stay with him for future orders. The Pricing will stay the same as our original order. I have asked the vendor to check if we can add one new color to our line up without affecting our unit price and he is working on it.. The new color will be "Pale Pink" . Remember these are full embroidery shirts with the Arizona Flag in full color and Arizona Chapter in an arch over the top of the flag and Heartland Owners Club under the flag. So our three colors are Stonewashed Green, Black and Pale Pink. The pink will be an experiment at this point until we get reports back on how if holds up.

I think I have the color chart already in an earlier posting on this thread but just in case here it is again....

I have sent out an email to all Chapter members detailing the price etc. Should other Heartland Owners Club members like to purchase a T shirt, just send me an email or PM.

The T shirts will be handed out during our Three Meet N Greets and Two Rally's this year. I am able to send them express mail with 2 shirts in one package. I will get the new price if interested.

Enjoy and get your orders in, as our first Meet N Greet will be late Feb in Phoenix.

Attachments

• T-shirt color chart for web.jpg
    T-shirt color chart for web.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 38

Doublegranch

Copy of our Arizona Chapter Logo.....this is from the banner....

Attachments

• Double G Ranch Banner jpeg.jpg
    Double G Ranch Banner jpeg.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 23

MKK

YAY!!! Sooo happy!!!:D I will be purchasing 3 pink. I would like to purchase a couple more of the green. Is it possible to get any of them in sweatshirts for the winter rally?

Thank you Garry for all you do! You are the BEST!!

Doublegranch

YAY!!! Sooo happy!!!:D I will be purchasing 3 pink. I would like to purchase a couple more of the green. Is it possible to get any of them in sweatshirts for the winter rally?

Thank you Garry for all you do! You are the BEST!!

[I will check...but it may not be on this order...what size on the pink?????]

awfinney

Hi Garry. Sorry I didn't get to the rally to meet everyone. I would like to order two t-shirts, one green large and one black xxl. Planning on attending the meet & greets. See you then.

Doublegranch

Choice of sweat shirts...one or the other 1. pull over...no hood 2. zip up front with hood or just a long sleeve t type of shirt????????

Doublegranch

What a hoot, I should have Cathy D make him one for the next Rally...They are planning on attending.

MKK

Its ok Garry....I know and understand most airline talk. I worked with them.;) Sorry....2 black XL...2 black L...3 pink L...Thank you

MKK

Garry,

I like the regular sweatshirts as I don't like to dress up much when I am glamping but any will work as long as they are warm... Mark likes a pullover or a zip up. :) Just doing my best to make money for the chapter.