AZ Chapter T-shirts - Design is done.

MTPockets

Ann: I called Mary last night hoping to get them to our next two Rally's.....Her special "Mary Patties" would be a super addition to our evening social hour, hey even breakfast...ha
Come on Phil & Mary....sign up we all miss you!!!
I do hope to see both Phil & Mary, however - it should be Mandatory attendance for Shea!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I ordered the T shirts this afternoon...total of 43....
Also I ordered two samples of long sleeve pull over shirts for everyone to review...I think these are a great alternative to the sweatshirts and cheaper...One is a thermal type of shirt with highlight stitching...hard to explain, but very nice...The other is like a light sweater feel to it...I should have these items by next week.

This will give us another option to decide on. Remember, we need to really think about each product we produce, we don't want to be a retail clothing store, just classy dressed...ha

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Our new T shirt order just arrived....WOW..the new added color "Pale Pink" came out Super! Our Arizona Flag really stands out...You are going to love this color.

Our two new long sleeve samples are in and again, they came out great....these will sell really fast...nice quality material and light but warm.

Cap samples should be ready for our Phoenix Meet n Greet...

I sent out a Chapter email to everyone about the shirts, but wanted to post this as we have a few from other Chapters that wanted our shirts as well. Hope they read this, or I will PM them.

So for now, our three official colors are: Black, Heather Green, Pale Pink.

Wear your pink shirts for our Oct Rally in conjunction with Breast Cancer awareness month...

MKK

Our new T shirt order just arrived....WOW..the new added color "Pale Pink" came out Super! Our Arizona Flag really stands out...You are going to love this color.

Our two new long sleeve samples are in and again, they came out great....these will sell really fast...nice quality material and light but warm.

Cap samples should be ready for our Phoenix Meet n Greet...

I sent out a Chapter email to everyone about the shirts, but wanted to post this as we have a few from other Chapters that wanted our shirts as well. Hope they read this, or I will PM them.

So for now, our three official colors are: Black, Heather Green, Pale Pink.

Wear your pink shirts for our Oct Rally in conjunction with Breast Cancer awareness month...

Hey Garry,

Cant wait to see them!

Michelle