AZ Chapter T-shirts - Design is done.

Kosanko

Garry,

Since we are stirring the pot.... What about black cotton Arizona Chapter ball-caps???? With the official logo???

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
We talked about this....our logo is too large for the cap..they can remove Heartland Owners Club and embroidery that on the back of the hat...leaving the AZ flag & Arizona Chapter on the front....we need a minimum of 12 hats for the first order and last time we tried it, we did not get 12 orders..I am okay with trying it again..So Folks if you want a cap...place your desires and I will get some prices....But give me a couple days, I need to do a Rally site inspection at Distant Drums in the morning and turning in early tonight...

jwcox

I would like a L black T-shirt. I'd be interested in a sweatshirt but only a pull over or zip with NO hood. I also like the Deep Marine or Royal colors which would look good with the flag and yellow lettering. Definitely order a T-shirt for me. Thanks

jargan

Jargan
I Garry,
I would order 3 T-shirts XXXLT Black
also if you put in an order for coffee mugs I would like 10 mugs.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Cathy and I will have to get a couple of the T-shirts . . .

I'll get back to you with the color and sizes.

Kosanko

I would like a L black T-shirt. I'd be interested in a sweatshirt but only a pull over or zip with NO hood. I also like the Deep Marine or Royal colors which would look good with the flag and yellow lettering. Definitely order a T-shirt for me. Thanks

I will buy a pullover size XL, or a zip hoodie size XL preferably in Black

Ron-Cookie

Hey I'd like a cap and 4 coffee mugs if available... How about a Chapter beer mug or beer cozy if available. In our Arizona weather a cozy would keep any beverage cool! :)

Doublegranch

Ron:

The mugs I had custom made were not part of the T shirt vendor items.....this was done from another vendor back east that I found.....I will make a new order at some point, but I have a surprise in mind so just hold off on the coffee mug orders for now....Ann gave you a nice cozy in the welcome bags...use it for a few months.....you guys are trying to steal from possible future plans.......Dakota will not allow it....ha

Doublegranch

She has extra's will make sure you get one...it was red in color and inside the black welcome bag. If it wasn't there, it was Jeanne's or Ann's fault...I didn't load the Cozy..ha

Mrsfish

She has extra's will make sure you get one...it was red in color and inside the black welcome bag. If it wasn't there, it was Jeanne's or Ann's fault...I didn't load the Cozy..ha

Oh oh I see how this works. What was the number on that bus that just hit Jeannie and Me?

Doublegranch

Ann:Now you know Dakota didn't mean anything by her last posting....I need to hide my tablet from her!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ron:

The mugs I had custom made were not part of the T shirt vendor items.....this was done from another vendor back east that I found.....I will make a new order at some point, but I have a surprise in mind so just hold off on the coffee mug orders for now....Ann gave you a nice cozy in the welcome bags...use it for a few months.....you guys are trying to steal from possible future plans.......Dakota will not allow it....ha

I may need a couple of those coffee mugs as well . . .

Keep me posted!

Doublegranch

Ann: I called Mary last night hoping to get them to our next two Rally's.....Her special "Mary Patties" would be a super addition to our evening social hour, hey even breakfast...ha
Come on Phil & Mary....sign up we all miss you!!!