AZ Members Chat Room

MTPockets

So, the title of this post is AZ chat room.. If we chat about tires it get moved? What topics can we chat with other AZ members and not get removed?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Follow the link that Jimtoo provided.

5. Follow Forum Posting Protocol: To insure a prompt and quality response to your question or comment, you must post it to the proper forum.

Peace
Dave

MTPockets

5. Follow Forum Posting Protocol: To insure a prompt and quality response to your question or comment, you must post it to the proper forum.

Peace
Dave
. I Understand this, but since the thread title is AZ members chat room, is it wrong to assume any question about anything would be directed to AZ members?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Peace
Dave

[Not trying to create an argument...but I would like to be able to send out a Regional Email and help the members understand why selected posts are moved. So I see your "Rule 5" you posted, but where does an HOC member go to review these "Rules". I have not found anything on the Forum which shows were these "Rules" are located. Imagine for a moment, a new HOC member for the first time, has not had any doctrine as to how the Forum works and has to have what I call "Baptism by Fire" and learns as they go along. Help these people out, by showing where they may go to search, read and understand these things! You guys know them by heart, but the majority of the HOC members have not a clue!]

MTPockets

[Not trying to create an argument...but I would like to be able to send out a Regional Email and help the members understand why selected posts are moved. So I see your "Rule 5" you posted, but where does an HOC member go to review these "Rules". I have not found anything on the Forum which shows were these "Rules" are located. Imagine for a moment, a new HOC member for the first time, has not had any doctrine as to how the Forum works and has to have what I call "Baptism by Fire" and learns as they go along. Help these people out, by showing where they may go to search, read and understand these things! You guys know them by heart, but the majority of the HOC members have not a clue!]
I found it by selecting Forum Home, then Forum Info, there are the Forum rules

Doublegranch

Terry:

Thank you! I looked there but didn't see it....I will read them over and send out a regional email to help the members for future posting.

Gaffer

Maybe you should move your conversations to Facebook if you don't want to post in the community forums.

Doublegranch

Maybe you should move your conversations to Facebook if you don't want to post in the community forums.

[You missed the entire point of my questions. It is not a desire to not post on the forum, it is an understanding of where to post the different topics from the HOC members. Using Facebook does nothing in my opinion for helping out the HOC Community and camaraderie we have on the forum. ]

Doublegranch

2016 3500 Ram finally showed up! After siting on a Rail car to be off loaded in Phoenix since the 18th, the dealer received my new truck this afternoon and will detail it and have it for my arrival in the morning.
I couldn't wait and went out to see it...wow what a beauty! It has things I didn't remember..I guess now Ram has their own version of On star so on the mirror are buttons for emergency, roadside assist and to make a phone call, separate from the U connect blue tooth with your cell phone. Really cool. I will take a picture tomorrow and make a posting after I get tired of driving it around....
Oh, I should mention, this is the "Girls" truck, Dakota & Cheyenne, I just get to drive them around.

MTPockets

Garry!.... Nice! Can't wait to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody clarify for me... Are we, or are we not to have a conversation thread for AZ group? How is it different from a thread discussion on any other topic or event thread? Although this thread was titled to attract AZ MEMBERS, anyone can/do participate. Still confused on what can or can not be placed here. Just asking... PS; Hoping this sideline topic from moving posts doesn't put a damper on participation here.

Doublegranch

Ron:

They will not allow me to get behind the wheel until I write that CHECK tomorrow! Then it's free game for them!
I have to say just looking at it and sitting inside, I was very impressed, now for the test drive tomorrow!
I have a feeling they will be a little upset when the front bucket seat will become off limits to them as they have the
entire back mega cab for a bed as "their" space.

Gaffer

[You missed the entire point of my questions. It is not a desire to not post on the forum, it is an understanding of where to post the different topics from the HOC members. Using Facebook does nothing in my opinion for helping out the HOC Community and camaraderie we have on the forum. ]

No offense intended. I know there are other HOC groups, chapters and / or regions that use Facebook, yahoo groups and the like. I thought that might work for you.

Doublegranch

Hey guys, Picked up the 2016 3500 Ram today!!! Wow, what a nice ride. I put my 55 gal aux fuel tank in and all hooked up. Put the Flip Bak on and now reading all the different available electronic functions. I just found out it even has an electronic PTO on the Aisin Trans....
It will take some time learning and programming this thing. Can't wait to see how it handles on the way to the Colo Rally next month.
Didn't get any pictures before the rain, but the outside looks like your typical Ram, inside has cockpit like instrumentation appearance.
Rick, thanks for meeting me and having lunch upon picking up the Truck!!! By the way this has an automatic air suspension, but you can select different settings or leave it in the automatic mode....not sure I am understanding what I read about this, anyone have this on their Ram?

jwcox

Can't wait to see it Garry, in the mean time I will have a new sound system and new tires on my North Trail before the October rally!

Doublegranch

Jeanne:

Does that mean the music volume will be higher??
Good luck with your tire selection, anything will be better than what you had with the towmax..

By the way had to go to the dealer today, just to have them help me program all the different electronic features....I can generally work things out but some features I just couldn't get programmed. All are now set up including the roadside assist, 911 calling and Ram assist buttons on the Rear view mirror.

MTPockets

Jeanne:

Does that mean the music volume will be higher??
Good luck with your tire selection, anything will be better than what you had with the towmax..

By the way had to go to the dealer today, just to have them help me program all the different electronic features....I can generally work things out but some features I just couldn't get programmed. All are now set up including the roadside assist, 911 calling and Ram assist buttons on the Rear view mirror.
That must be some truck! Programming the rear view mirror...! What'll they think of next?