AZ Members Chat Room

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
First batch of ladies arrived this afternoon...Making themselves at home and looking for a bull....
I will need to watch that my neighbors bull doesn't jump the fence...as these gals will cycle every 18 days.

Attachments

• DSC_0039 resize.jpg
    DSC_0039 resize.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 39

Doublegranch

Well, that is what they say! However if I was a bull, it wouldn't be grass in the middle of a herd of Heifers, I would be eyeing.

Doublegranch

Rumor mill.....
Terry....It was suggested that we all caravan back from the Colo Rally to the Camp Verde Rally
and you might have had a slip of the tongue about "my new Ram may not be able to keep up with your Ford"
Hum....I can't believe you of all people would have expressed that comment...Perhaps we need to discuss this over a shot of fireball in Colo....

MTPockets

Rumor mill.....
Terry....It was suggested that we all caravan back from the Colo Rally to the Camp Verde Rally
and you might have had a slip of the tongue about "my new Ram may not be able to keep up with your Ford"
Hum....I can't believe you of all people would have expressed that comment...Perhaps we need to discuss this over a shot of fireball in Colo....
. That's embarrassing! It was a slip of the tongue and I submit my sincerest apologies... When I said your Ram "may" not be able to keep up, I meant you "will" not be able to keep up.. Again, so sorry........ And, I'm good for the Fireball.

Doublegranch

Well now you know I have to break it in before I try to keep up with your Ford guys....What do they say 500 miles? Well if so, It will be ready to go by the time we all come back....
Ann suggested that if I drive between you and Rick "the two fords" I may be able to draft my way to keep up.....hum...that is just insulting..

MTPockets

Well now you know I have to break it in before I try to keep up with your Ford guys....What do they say 500 miles? Well if so, It will be ready to go by the time we all come back....
Ann suggested that if I drive between you and Rick "the two fords" I may be able to draft my way to keep up.....hum...that is just insulting..
That is insulting.. There are other solutions: you could leave a day early, or we could pull off and wait every six miles, or one of us could double tow your trailer so you would be empty... See, there are ways around the drafting...

Doublegranch

Terry...you are on a roll today!
We will have to see first hand....

By the way, as of last night it was still on the Rail car in Phoenix and not yet off loaded....I am hoping for a Thursday pick up at the dealer...but that may be the "FireBall" talking....

Doublegranch

John:

Sorry, I need to be good until Oct 1st....my agent orange has kicked in and no alcohol since Mountaindale...
But I will be ready in time for our Wine Tasting Party at Camp Verde....

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I want to remind everyone that there are specific forums for questions about your rig and related items.
Please post those questions in their respective forum.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch

Dave:

Is there a set of rules for members to read on posting? I have never seen such a document! The AZ Chat Room was designed for the members to be able to discuss topics within. How fine of a detail are we looking at here? The mention of tires for a rig constitutes moving this post to where? You don't mention where you moved it?
A little help here would certainly help the members understand what it going on and where to find information that has been moved.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Dave:

Is there a set of rules for members to read on posting? I have never seen such a document! The AZ Chat Room was designed for the members to be able to discuss topics within. How fine of a detail are we looking at here? The mention of tires for a rig constitutes moving this post to where? You don't mention where you moved it?
A little help here would certainly help the members understand what it going on and where to find information that has been moved.

For once something happened that attracted the mods attention . . .

And I wasn't involved! :eek::p:rolleyes:

Or was I . . . :confused:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
HERE is the most recent post that I moved. Into the Tires and Wheels (For RV's) forum.
Is there a specific set of rules? No. Guidelines? Yes.

The bulletin board as a whole contains various categories (broad subject areas), which themselves contain forums (more specific subject areas) which contain threads (conversations on a topic) which are made up of individual posts (where a user writes something).
Emphasis on (more specific subject areas).

Guidelines can be found here.

We strive to keep content relevant to the subject matter. Things get difficult to find when they are scattered all over the place. Kinda like just throwing silverware in the drawer. We like to keep the forks with the forks and spoons with spoons.

Somewhere in the futures there will be some forum changes and this will be better spelled out.

Sorry for the confusion, but this is how we will organize.

Peace
Dave