Badly Bent Frame - A Trend??

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well, I'm thinking about it, but am pretty much in a travel and fuel conservation mode to pay off some of these big bills.

I know what you mean!

Am doing some of that as well!

I hate making my doctors (more than one of them) Mercedes payments :mad: . . . but then I'm glad that I am still here! :cool:

I had a stroke 4 years and one week ago tomorrow (10-24-2010) when I was 50 years old . . . a day I'll never forget.

Hope you can make the rally!

Can't wait 'till January!

Bones

This has been a very informative post. If and when I ever receive my rig back or a rig, I will definitely look into doing some type of bracing across the hangers. Glad you have it fixed and posting this definitely helps others. :)

Mrsfish

Sonny came to our Quartzsite rally last week and it was incredible to hear his opinion. The shock system he has created is definitely going on our rig soon.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sonny came to our Quartzsite rally last week and it was incredible to hear his opinion. The shock system he has created is definitely going on our rig soon.
Just curious who Sonny is working for now? I lost track of him after he quit Lippert/MobileOutfitters, last year.

I had his phone number, but misplaced it. Trace

Mrsfish

He is working for himself. Still inventing and coming up with wonderful ideas. I'll find his card and PM you his phone number

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
He is working for himself. Still inventing and coming up with wonderful ideas. I'll find his card and PM you his phone number

Okay thanks.

When I last talked to him, the retrofit shock system they had designed at that time wouldn't fit my BH. There wasn't enough clearance between the frame and the tires. Trace

wdk450

Just curious who Sonny is working for now? I lost track of him after he quit Lippert/MobileOutfitters, last year.

I had his phone number, but misplaced it. Trace

As I understand it, Sonny has taken a retirement from Lippert/Mobile Outfitters and started up the new trailer shock absorber system company, RV IMPROVEMENT SYSTEMS, http://www.rvimprovementsystems.com . He can be contacted through them.