Bedroom shelf

Snow

Help, need a place for coffee, remote, cellphone,etc at my side of the bed ,the DW took the side with the shelf .i know I have seen a posting about this but caint find it . Any ideas ? I have the BC 3650 with the king bed , I would like to do the queen bed mod but that not in this years budget ,what would be nice is something you could mount on the edge of the slide ? But if someone on this forum would be nice enough to make me one I will by it get it mounted and show off your work on this forum. Lol , oh by the way the size of this shelf is 12"-16" long 6" wide . 4"-6" deep , the opening facing the bed thanks in advance ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

marvmarcy

I think our LM with king bed is very similar, so these might work. I made three shelves. Two shelves are right triangles meauring 7" x 7" along the corner walls and 10" across the corner and mounted to the bottom corner of the headboard and just under the window on each side of the bed. They are large enough to hold small items like a clock, glasses, earplugs, etc. The third shelf is 20" x 7" with a curved outer corner. It is mounted into the corner where the bathoom and outer bedroom walls intersect. The curved corner keeps me from jabbing my leg getting in/out of bed. The slideout easily clears it. The larger shelf easily holds a book, remote and tissue box with room for more small stuff.

The triangular corner shelves are just mounted with RTV (silicon caulk) and are small enough to never get knocked down. The larger shelf is mounted with screws to the bathroom wall studs and outer wall. It is very sturdy. These shelves work perfectly for us and are finished to match the headboard. Hope this helps. Sorry, I can't post pics from my ipad.

KyleB

I think our LM with king bed is very similar, so these might work. I made three shelves. Two shelves are right triangles meauring 7" x 7" along the corner walls and 10" across the corner and mounted to the bottom corner of the headboard and just under the window on each side of the bed. They are large enough to hold small items like a clock, glasses, earplugs, etc. The third shelf is 20" x 7" with a curved outer corner. It is mounted into the corner where the bathoom and outer bedroom walls intersect. The curved corner keeps me from jabbing my leg getting in/out of bed. The slideout easily clears it. The larger shelf easily holds a book, remote and tissue box with room for more small stuff.

The triangular corner shelves are just mounted with RTV (silicon caulk) and are small enough to never get knocked down. The larger shelf is mounted with screws to the bathroom wall studs and outer wall. It is very sturdy. These shelves work perfectly for us and are finished to match the headboard. Hope this helps. Sorry, I can't post pics from my ipad.

I would really love to see some pictures of these shelves. Pretty please???

Snow

I would really love to see some pictures of these shelves. Pretty please???
Yes please or if you have an iPad can you send them to my iPad ? Though messaging or email I do need pics I cannot find anything that will work , right now I'm putting everything on the floor , need help ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Snow

Whoops I forgot marvmarcy you can pm me if that's works thanks Jeff ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also had a Big Country 3650 which we added a shelf above the headboard. We attached it with velco but since then we have started using Command strips which works great.
IMG_1508.jpg